only the nominated may play and the prize is free sex with me. I suspect it won't work because I believe the only eligible players are secretly gay.

Awesome I already made the ignore list! That did not take long.

Hunter is fun to hang with at strip clubs though. I have seen some funny shit!
Mighty fine work there Wyldeman
Thanks RR! Let me know next time you go to a strip club! I have not been to one in a while.
I managed to capture this image of the troll gang addressing Hunter grace Originally Posted by sue_nami
You just got to love OLD HOOKERS!

Ah cain't bee-leeve thet nobuddy nominamated meh! Fukk all y'all muthafukkahs! Ah hates yew all!
I have nothing unkind or mean to say but I'll pass because of your attitude. Some things I wouldn't do for free.

You come across as if you're doing folks a favor by not putting them on ignore yet I don't see any evidence whatsoever that anyone would know the difference or care either way.

When the board called you out awhile ago for certain questionable issues regarding your "Apprentice" you were nowhere to be found.

Now suddenly you appear jumping from thread to thread just to post "Stupid Thread" and present yourself as having GPS.
Neither your posts nor your pics support your apparent high self image. I wish you the very best.
Pimping ain't easy, especially when you suck at it
So, do I have to hurry into another thread and post something that is soul-cringing nasty so that I can be nominated?

I can totally do it - I have it in me!
prove it.
  • tzv13
  • 05-06-2015, 12:32 PM
I nominate David.Douchehurst for being hilarious. His posts crack me up all the time. As far as being a hater...no he's definitely a ladies man with a golden tongue.

I hope that the rules change for this so David can be nominated. I'm not going to be a hater, but I would love to get nominated if the rules change. I can't afford to see Ms.Grace on my chicken finger and bologna budget, so I need this. Come on guys.
I am glad I can't be nominated! I would not nominate my worst enemy!
No problem. You are on ignore Whispers, Rockerriick, Wyldeman, and Fun2come. It's getting more peaceful already. I wonder if anyone will do the same. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
You left me out!
  • tzv13
  • 05-06-2015, 03:06 PM
If you haven't gotten ignored yet SL, then you're still in the running.
You left me out! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Wait your turn the line is long