Providers and their "time of the month"

If she knows before hand then that's just wrong. If it start's during the session the 2 parties need to come up with a compromise.
Doesn't really bother me
Just be glad you didn't dive in and DATY.
  • helen
  • 12-12-2010, 10:30 AM
... +1 ...

and I've heard the rumor that some ladies are "hotter" around that time! Originally Posted by LexusLover
true, an ex of mine used to like it, and I can attest to your statement that a woman is "hotter" at that time.

all up to a client's comfort, but in my opinion, a man who doesn't mind is pretty cool in my book.
Come on ladies, if you haven't figured out the make-up sponge trick then just offer a french or french/greek session.

Yea sometimes it just starts but why are you cutting it sooooo close? By this time you should know how to count. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
The makeup sponge works excellently BTW... but your period doesn't come exactly every 28 days. Sometimes a week or two early, sometimes a week or more late. Diet and stress determines its timeliness.
Ugghhhh that shit is just nasty!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Speaking of .... like Greek?
Speaking of .... like Greek? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah that too, IMO
*** PICTURE REMOVED BY STAFF ***

If the toilet looks like this... Do Not Pass GO!!! Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
Sorry GOAT...I had to remove that pic. Several members complained of nausia!
If it is a providers time of the month and she wishes to work she should not advertise or offer up that entrance unless she has infomed the client upfront about "her condition".
Generally speaking the issue, to me at least, is about hygiene and respect.

It wouldn't matter what it was, if it looked like the toilet seat pic (removed now), I wouldn't get near it ... but I have yet to see a lady look like that from the perspective of her knees looking up to her gorgeous smile.

The respect enters the equation by the lady recognizing that some males are turned off by it or uncomfortable with the concept of enjoying her warmth and excitement at that particular moment in her life ... and she should mention that in a nondescript manner that does not violate any "screening" rules on either side of the discussion.

As a teenager I dated a lady older than I for several years and she introduced me to some of the issues earlier than all of my other friends, who were somewhat squeamish, if not repulsed by body fluids.

I was also the designated "rubber" buyer in the "group" ... and if someone's date was starting unexpectedly (a good thing BTW) I went in to get the kotex (back then) so she would not have "drip" into the store !

So, I had a "leg up" on most of them, if you'll pardon the pun.
C'mon guys. Every women has menses, even ur mother. It's not the end of the world if ur lady of the moment is having her's. If it upsets you just walk
let's not debase this thread down to yo mama jokes
Sorry GOAT...I had to remove that pic. Several members complained of nausia! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
It happens... Didn't mean to offend, but yeah, that was some rank shit.
Every women has menses, even ur mother. Originally Posted by oldsalt
With all due respect ... not true..... the rest just act like it!

There ld ... I "fixed it" for you!