Hey what’s some great places to eat downtown? New here so don’t know any Upscale Restaurants! Recommendations Please!

• BLM69
  • 09-21-2021, 08:16 PM
Bwahahahaha I love it Originally Posted by Camdenxxx
Muah sexy 💋
Biting my tongue.
Biting my tongue. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
better than biting your cheek!! those can turn into painful mouth ulcers!!!!!
  • cosoj
  • 09-23-2021, 02:54 PM
The Capital Grille, Nobu, Uchi, The Mansion, TJ's Seafood Market on Oaklawn, Nick and Sam's steak, and Italian Restaurants, Antonio's in Addison or Nonna. I dont recommend Truluck's, nice restaurant but service and food not the best.
The Capital Grille, Nobu, Uchi, The Mansion, TJ's Seafood Market on Oaklawn, Nick and Sam's steak, and Italian Restaurants, Antonio's in Addison or Nonna. I dont recommend Truluck's, nice restaurant but service and food not the best. Originally Posted by cosoj
Wow great input thanks a lot hun 🤗
S&D Oyster Compan excellent Gulf style seafood.
Homewood
TJ’s Seafood. Fishpond by day, excellent, but not terribly fancy restaurant by night.
Al Biernat’s. Good steak, plus.
Fearing’s. Texas style fine dining.
Nobu Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Love all your suggestions although my last visit to TJ's was regrettable. I see you chime up when individuals ask for food recommendations and you are generally spot on. On the lower end side of dining here in Dallas, I went to Stackhouse for burgers the other night and they are my new favorite in Dallas. Look them up when looking for something like that
Wow great input thanks a lot hun 🤗 Originally Posted by Camdenxxx

I agree with most all the input you received but would add Georgies as my local favorite. Smaller than most suggested and a little further off Uptown but everything is off the charts good. Highland Park crowd