What is your best seller?

This is getting all too creepy bwahahaha. I am going make sure my cat is fixed right quick. BRB.
Dinner date (3hr) and Clock free dates.
My 90 minute package is starting to get popular but not as popular as the 3hr.
We haven't even met SnL and you are describing perfectly our session, or are saying that there is someone else who goes for that kind of session.
My preference is 90 min for the initial session....it eliminates the sense of 'having to rush an appointment' so you can truly get to know each other and feel out chemistry...and it's short enough to tolerate if things are awkward....if the intial goes well I prefer longer sessions....chat, wine, laugh, get freaky, massage, chat, say goodbye with a smile!!!
Ok...who is the idiot just hitting the freaking "like" button for every post? Seriously...try facebook!
any (door busters) sale??
WTF? That thread is a few down last I looked, and started by you. This is not about sales...it's about the option most choose. Thanks.
I like more time. The problem I have is I need good conversation in between all the banging. If i schedule a longer apt. it's because I find her very interesting.
For me personally I prefer 2 hour dates over one hour. On a one hour date I feel rushed and do not really have a chance to get to know my date.

I have done an 8 hr date and one provider I saw since she came over late (car troubles) stayed the night off the clock.
I like to make my dates feel really special
WTF? That thread is a few down last I looked, and started by you. This is not about sales...it's about the option most choose. Thanks. Originally Posted by London Rayne

sales are a option LOl
sales are a option LOl Originally Posted by ekim008
No...they are not! Do you see that as an option in "this" poll?
I don't relate to 90 min. dates, just seems a strange amount of time to look out for on the clock. And I hate that term 'clockwatcher'. If we're getting paid for our time of course we should be conscious of its passing.
90 minutes seem to have taken a rise in the last year. Now almost everyone I know offers this. It's cheaper than the 2 hours and only a bit more than the hour, so guys seem to like it. I much prefer this vs. 2 full hours if we are not leaving the hotel room.

As far as time, I never use a clock. I have 60 min. and 90 min. CDs that let me jam out, and I know when time is about up lol.
No...they are not! Do you see that as an option in "this" poll? Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well waaaaaa
I usually book hour sessions, I guess simply because I get too antsy once I have the funds and just gotta get in there. I have done a few extended sessions, but they have been with a provider I have already seen.