Remember How Every Body Was Appalled At Rep Joe Wilson......?

WMD's!

Originally Posted by WTF
as ive said before...for someone who considers their self to be even-handed and above the fray and having the unique ability to see the flaws in all sides and point them out as only you can ....a review of all your posts will find no such even-handedness, only support for liberals, and you only revert to this so called even-handedness when all else fails, as it always does

and wmds was not a lie..
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2014, 10:31 AM

and wmds was not a lie.. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
WMD's were a lie...we found nothing of the sort we were looking for. Even GW Bush has admitted that.

Yes I point out the rights hypocrisy more than I do the lefts, it is because you cry louder than any three month old I have ever heard. Code Pink ain't got shit on you titty babies!

a lie requires more than merely being incorrect you dullard

for that very reason I haven't called all your posts lies
The fact is that Wilson's outburst, Gohmert's childish little signs, etc., gave us a preview early on of how the RWWs were going to behave with America's first President of Color... before they even got a chance to obstruct every measure in Congress.

The outrage was their behavior, which continues to be one of the most outrageous and disrespectful displays by Congressmen in modern history.

And, of course, it set the course for the idiocracy that now rules our houses of government.

Why would you find that appalling?

for that very reason I haven't called all your posts lies Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I guess he can be happy for that.

WMD's! Originally Posted by WTF

You lose.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2014, 11:14 AM

for that very reason I haven't called all your posts lies Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Just because you do not think you are telling a lie does not make that lie truthful.

If you rode a Jackass to school and told everyone it was a Horse the Jackass does not then turn into a Horse because you believed it to be. I did not call Bush a Liar, I said he told a lie.

Next I pointed out the cost difference between both lies. One seems to be quite a bit more both in costs and lives.
Just because you do not think you are telling a lie does not make that lie truthful.

If you rode a Jackass to school and told everyone it was a Horse the Jackass does not then turn into a Horse because you believed it to be. I did not call Bush a Liar, I said he told a lie.

Next I pointed out the cost difference between both lies. One seems to be quite a bit more both in costs and lives. Originally Posted by WTF

You're wrong, again. Or using your definition you're a fucking liar. The definition of a lie is to intentionally tell an untruth for the purpose of deceiving someone. A mistake is not a lie. Being wrong does not make one a liar. You are such a fool. It is impossible to have any kind of legitimate discussion with someone like you. You have the mental capacity of a 3 year old.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2014, 02:01 PM
I did not call Bush a Liar, I said he told a lie.

Next I pointed out the cost difference between both lies. One seems to be quite a bit more both in costs and lives. Originally Posted by WTF
Can you read Budman. I said I did not call Bush a liar but he did tell a lie. You know something found not to be true.

Can you read Budman. I said I did not call Bush a liar but he did tell a lie. You know something found not to be true.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Being wrong does not make it a lie. Christ you're fucking stupid. Your crew, this fucking administration, has repeatedly told lie after lie and you defend them. Intentionally deceiving the American people. A big fucking difference from being wrong despite all of the intelligence pointing to you being right. You can spin this all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you and your ilk fell for the fucking lies. The republicans all knew it was smoke and mirrors. Not one voted for this POS bill.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2014, 02:28 PM
I called it a tax before Roberts called it one. Just like I called WMD'S a lie before Bush admitted so. You do understand that the intelligence community was not in total agreement with the yellow cake story . Remember Joe Wilson?

It sounds like you are bragging GW 's lie fooled more people that this guys. I will not argue that fact.

[SIZE=3]WMD's were a lie...we found nothing of the sort we were looking for. .... Originally Posted by WTF
What were you "looking for"?
Just because you do not think you are telling a lie does not make that lie truthful. Originally Posted by WTF
If one believes one is telling the truth, it is not a lie.

Now Bill Clinton lied ... and the Federal Judge made that finding of fact, along with the Arkansas Bar Association, which pulled his "ticket" for his perjury.

I realize that concept is difficult for you to grasp, and you may never do so.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2014, 04:21 PM
If one believes one is telling the truth, it is not a lie.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yea right
So if Clinton believed a bj wasn't sex he didn't lie!
HEY MORONIC BUFFOON

TAKE YOUR OCD MEDS! THIS IS THE THIRD THREAD IN THE FIRST HALF PAGE THAT YOU'VE DEFLECTED TO WMDs! YOU'RE AN IDIOT!