Don’t trust DJ - Strung along and robbed

Your right great providers are very few
Seams like they lose their ability to stay
Humble Originally Posted by CatMan4u

I had never paid much attention to DJ. Guess I just assumed she did massage only, without reading encounter reports. Looks like she had a lot going for her, and could be very popular. Hard to imagine she would give up her good reputation for $100! Who knows what she might be going through, but still no excuse for ripping someone off! Looks like it would have been easy to have carried through with her agreement, and earned her money.
I only gave some money upfront for a room one time, with some girl I don't remember the name of. We did have a date, but she made sure it was over with quick. She was a girl who could have been quite successful. So many just don't think of the consequences.
When girls start wanting money up front, and making up stories about weird things, it is time to LEAVE!
With my short hobby time I have learned never advance any money plus some of the girls claim to be smart business people. Just to see them destroy a profitable deal and bit the hand that feeds them
Dude I’m glad you shared that. I had a session with her end of January. She was nice but couldn’t seem to keep from using her teeth on my dick... I thought id give her another go if she could avoid teeth but now.... yeah sounds like a hard pass. Thanks for sharing and sorry you had this experience.
Sorry you got ripped off man but honestly it doesn't surprise me, this kind of thing isn't exactly uncommon. You have to remember that you don't know who it is you are dealing with, even if it is some sweet innocent looking thing you've seen multiple times before. I've seen some crazy shit in my time, you have to be smart!
Stealing a man's hard earned money is right up there with racism. I have no use for a thief. I hope nobody sees her until she gives her side of the story.
Stealing a man's hard earned money is right up there with racism. I have no use for a thief. I hope nobody sees her until she gives her side of the story. Originally Posted by John Knox
There’s the word!

For everyone playing along, you know what to do!