Derek Chauvin Super Hero

And we are supposed to call each other childish names in a political forum? Huh, I thought this was a place for adult, civil debate. Silly me. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
That's gay, though.

Especially if you act that way out of fear of a ban.

Even if you are naturally a civilized ding dip dong, it's gay to ban people for speaking their mind, even it's offensive or inappropriate.
  • Tiny
  • 04-22-2021, 08:27 PM
British and Australian Parliaments do this.

Instead of calling each other "cunt" it's "My right and honorable friend (TITLE)". Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Indeed. If I were a Congressman I'd refer to Maxine Waters and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez as Right Honorable Cunts. That's even though Alexandria's going to be my baby momma some day.

I believe right honourable friend is reserved for members of the same party. If the person you're referring to is from the other party, you call him the right honourable member or right honourable gentleman.
That's gay, though.

Especially if you act that way out of fear of a ban.

Even if you are naturally a civilized ding dip dong, it's gay to ban people for speaking their mind, even it's offensive or inappropriate. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

I think that pretty much says it all! It's Gay not to be a childish jerk? Who raised you, a pack of wolves?
He should be, just like any other killer. Having a badge does not make you immune from the law, or at least it shouldn't. Comments like this one of yours is exactly what my Gestapo comment was referring to. Originally Posted by Old-T
You have been trolled........
The solution is obvious. Be civil. Don't call people rude names. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

The solution is obvious. Be civil. Don't disobey law enforcement. don't resist arrest. respect the rule of law. if Butthead George Floyd had done that he'd still be dead. just in an alleyway as a OD to be cleaned up like the rest of the garbage.

do you agree?
The solution is obvious. Be civil. Don't disobey law enforcement. don't resist arrest. respect the rule of law. if Butthead George Floyd had done that he'd still be dead. just in an alleyway as a OD to be cleaned up like the rest of the garbage.

do you agree? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And the choir be like

AMEN

do you agree? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That might be true but then Derek Chauvin wouldn't be a murderer. Or maybe he would but they wouldn't have gotten it on tape.
I think that pretty much says it all! It's Gay not to be a childish jerk? Who raised you, a pack of wolves? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I'm not saying it's gay to not be a childish jerk. I'm saying it's gay to ban people for being childish jerks, and it's gay to not be a childish jerk out of fear of a ban.

I'm just saying that the guidelines are too strict for my taste. If you enjoy overly moderated forums, than you will be happy here.
That might be true but then Derek Chauvin wouldn't be a murderer. Or maybe he would but they wouldn't have gotten it on tape. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

he isn't a murderer. involuntary manslaughter due to gross negligence
he isn't a murderer. involuntary manslaughter due to gross negligence Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Right. O.J. isn't a murderer either.

Just a preponderance of evidence.
Right. O.J. isn't a murderer either.

Just a preponderance of evidence.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

OJ is a murderer. and i like woody's chubby cheeks. i'll always think of you when i see woody. oh snap did i ruin yet another of your favorite memes? i'm such a meanie.

BAHHAAAHAAAA
O.J. is not a murderer.

Do I sound like you? Like a cry baby?

There was no proof O.J. murdered anyone. Chauvin is a murderer. With all the proof you need. Just open your eyes. He deliberately killed him to try to get away with it. Even though he was being recorded on video.

He thought he would walk. Or he's just that demented to think what he did was okay. Either way: RED RUM.
O.J. is not a murderer.

There was no proof O.J. murdered anyone. Chauvin is a murderer. With all the proof you need. Just open your eyes. He deliberately killed him to try to get away with it. Even though he was being recorded on video.

He thought he would walk. Or he's just that demented to think what he did was okay. Either way: RED RUM. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Lots of water and food will help you. With lots of sleep!
sheesh
Right. How 'bout that stupid thread you just started? I shouldn't have to tell you not to start stupid threads.

Sheesh!
O.J. is not a murderer.

He thought he would walk. Or he's just that demented to think what he did was okay. Either way: RED RUM. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
So youre one of the ones that fell for the glove dont fit farce! That explains lots bout you friend! bahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhah ahhahhahhahahhahha