Is it my imagination or are mass murders up since Biden's taken office?

gnadfly u r a bit dim, arn't u Originally Posted by currentresident1968
How's the ban cave?
Its the lockdowns and does anyone remember the Symour Hersh 2009 report about the cia ????
everything that is wrong is up since biden became president, so why would mass murder be an exception?
Mass murders are defined where three or more people are killed around the same time by the same individual.

The one that stands out in my mind is the Colorado killings by the 25yo Muslim. In Austin yesterday four people were killed including the ex-cop who did it. Many others, I won't enumerate.

Seems like the media has stopped blaming Trump or Trump supporters because the evidence didn't stand up. Now the celebrated clause is "weapons of war". Did, squinty-eye Joe sign some EOs two weeks ago to stop this? "Arm braces". That didn't hold up.

What gives? I love Democrats killing Democrats but this is ridiculous. We're not even counting the rising murder rate in dim-controlled cities. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Wrong.
It was 3 people and the alleged shooter was taken into custody.
Who blamed Trump? Link?

You don't even try to get it right. You just sling bullshit.
Wrong.
It was 3 people and the alleged shooter was taken into custody.
Who blamed Trump? Link?

You don't even try to get it right. You just sling bullshit.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Wrong. The only thing you "got" me on was I thought the ex-cop was killed or committed suicide.

Nobody blamed Trump on this one. That was my point.

How's the ban cave?
If the media says it's so then it most be so. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Old Joe and his dumb ass Dem followers are gonna love this one.
USA Today Fact check published today reports that since 2012 only 11 AR15's were used in mass shootings. And some of those "perps" had multiple weapons. 236 deaths reported

Since 2012 there have been 2,654 mass shootings (minimum 3 killings) for a minimum grand total of 8,670.

AR15's were used in .004% of mass shootings and accounted for less than .02 % of deaths
Old Joe and his dumb ass Dem followers are gonna love this one.
USA Today Fact check published today reports that since 2012 only 11 AR15's were used in mass shootings. And some of those "perps" had multiple weapons. 236 deaths reported

Since 2012 there have been 2,654 mass shootings (minimum 3 killings) for a minimum grand total of 8,670.

AR15's were used in .004% of mass shootings and accounted for less than .02 % of deaths Originally Posted by littlerichard
there's not a dimocrat alive that either understands or appreciates or cares about statistics
Don't let the facts get in the way of a hysterical narrative.

After all, we had almost 4 years and 2 impeachments of "Russia! Russia! Russia!" The public and MSM couldn't think of anything else to push until COVID came around.
Yeah , The political hatred hysterical narrative to scare and deceive is the only goal
Sadly like Everything its about Pathological Emotional OUTRAGE pushed by the LSM