Who is buying Obamacare - By The Numbers

I won't be complaining about anything .... I'll be fucking dead. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL!

From the numbers I'm read, they still haven't added a single net person to private health insurance.
as a former service member can I say yea I voted for Obama...I liked what he said he was trying to do....but snakes slither their way around shit all the time...hell i cant even be mad at him cause hes just a puppet as is every other president....FUCK OBAMA CARE and that bull shit ass health reform...wtf make him think that I can pay a damn fine if i dont parttake....shit if thats the case my black ass wouldve had the damn insurance in the first place...that is all lol i had to say that tho...shit really grinds my gears everytime i hear about it...
  • CJ7
  • 01-15-2014, 01:28 AM
so go puke, you'll feel better.
LOL!

From the numbers I'm read, they still haven't added a single net person to private health insurance. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You are a fucking imbecile. It's ALL private health insurance.

BTW -- first trip to the pharmacy resulted in a copay of ZERO! last year, these meds would have cost about 600 bucks against our deductible. Not no more.

Whine, cry, piss and moan. You all sound like silly fux!

BTW -- first trip to the pharmacy resulted in a copay of ZERO! last year, these meds would have cost about 600 bucks against our deductible. Not no more.

Whine, cry, piss and moan. You all sound like silly fux! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Evidently your meds aren't improving your reading comprehension.
The numbers are improving each month, .... Originally Posted by Bert Jones
A boss promises everyone a $20 an hour raise .... each month they get a penny more.

"Things are improving!"

BTW -- first trip to the pharmacy resulted in a copay of ZERO! last year, these meds would have cost about 600 bucks against our deductible. Not no more. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
First you just PROVED its NOT "ALL private health insurance"!!!!

Secondly, your "OBAMACARE" didn't begin in 2013 ("last year")!

Thirdly, "a copay of ZERO" is NOT "private insurance" .... YOU MEDICAID LEACH!
  • CJ7
  • 01-16-2014, 11:17 AM

tell that to gonadfly, apparently his meds block his reading comprehension
  • CJ7
  • 01-16-2014, 11:35 AM
First you just PROVED its NOT "ALL private health insurance"!!!!

Thirdly, "a copay of ZERO" is NOT "private insurance" .... YOU MEDICAID LEACH! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a complete moron. Last year (under my previous risk pool plan), those drugs would have cost 600 toward my deductible. I don't think anybody had problems understanding my original statement, but you LLIdiot.

BCBS PPO plans, silver and above pay 100% of generic drugs. That would be a copay of ZERO! Brand name and specialty drugs range from 25 to 150 dollar copay. Are you insinuating that Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas is not a private plan?

hmmm, dipshit?

I'll be going to Clarksville soon to interview some of the shop owners about Naus. they can't tell you to go fuck yourself, unless of course, they fucked you before we were all born.
  • CJ7
  • 01-16-2014, 11:47 AM
point being, its impossible to tell how many people bought insurance until the major carriers report, and apparently they've extended their payment deadline until the end of this month ...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucejap...-pay-premiums/
as a former service member can I say yea I voted for Obama...I liked what he said he was trying to do....but snakes slither their way around shit all the time...hell i cant even be mad at him cause hes just a puppet as is every other president....FUCK OBAMA CARE and that bull shit ass health reform...wtf make him think that I can pay a damn fine if i dont parttake....shit if thats the case my black ass wouldve had the damn insurance in the first place...that is all lol i had to say that tho...shit really grinds my gears everytime i hear about it... Originally Posted by billionairebosslady
Hey boss lady, is that your ass in the Avatar?
point being, its impossible to tell how many people bought insurance .... / Originally Posted by CJ7
Tell that to YouRong before he chokes on a burger at Nau's.
You are a complete moron....... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you think people buy your bullshit.... did you forget something (besides being Rong) ... your "deductible"* ... so as I asked ....

How's the Medicaid working out for you?

Before you run your head ... and mouth ... you might want to check your research ... not to mention your policy.

Enjoy the Enfield Burger.
BCBS PPO plans, silver and above pay 100% of generic drugs. You ain't got no 100% plan with your government subsidized reduced premium ... you got 80% . Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Wonder why they didn't call it .... "Nau's CLARKSVILLE Drug"?