SHOW ME SOME LOVE FAWN

AssFuck why dont you come over and see this fat old bald man open up a can of whoop ass on you? Originally Posted by bigbobftworth

Gonna give him some man love? Ft Worth style?
AssFuck is one of those that needs to mount a one man invasion of Iran, just tie a nuke on his ass and shoot him off. You dont disrespect a woman at any time. Sorry board call me old fashioned, my dad taught me to treat a woman as a lady at all times.
  • chud
  • 06-18-2010, 09:38 PM
if the mods just delete the posts as soon as they spot them the child will eventually get bored and move on. this way he sits behind his computer jacking off to everyone replying. if you think about it it's really a strange fetish.
AssFuck is one of those that needs to mount a one man invasion of Iran, just tie a nuke on his ass and shoot him off. You dont disrespect a woman at any time. Sorry board call me old fashioned, my dad taught me to treat a woman as a lady at all times. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
My kind of man
Welcome to the joys of being a Mod....

Fawn - You know he is just jealous....

Just ignore him, but not really sure he will go away....

PPE
And Ashely you are my kind of woman make a stop in FT Worth sometimes.
PPE this guy will not go away, he is a total troll and waste of time and energy. But Fawn is a friend, a good friend and no one will treat this good woman the way this guy has chosen. Call me a white knight or whatever, but this jerk off will get his one day.
mods.. Why not lock this.. Then it will quit popping to the top and soon with a little hope fade away like a fart in a phone booth....
I don't know about everyong else.. But I've been smelling this shit too long...
Will someone spray this turd with something ???
He is getting way too much attention. He is gone for now and this is closed. Sorry Fawn, you didn't deserve any of this.

Chipper