What will the fox bats do now?

Never try to type and use Sri at the same time when driving. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Don't try to chew gum and walk.
Trump's only purpose is to divide the right so Hillary can win. My only hope that somehow through his carnival sideshow, he will make third parties more popular, after the people see the same old choices when the excitement wears off, and the establishment puppet candidates are "selected".
Tater 2016 !!!
Never try to type and use Sri at the same time when driving. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Uhhh, please define "Sri".

Meanwhile, please stay away from your private stash prior to getting behind the steering wheel.
Its really adorable. Some people still assume that Hillary is the one.

As for Fox and Trump, a tempest in a tea pot hardly worth talking about. Trump needs Fox News more than Fox News needs Trump. Fox is still the leader in cable news and had the biggest ratings for a debate. Trump is getting CNN and the MSM to do his bidding. I bet even the Huffington Post has had to reevaluate their "Trump is an entertainer" coverage.

As for Fox and Trump, a tempest in a tea pot hardly worth talking about. Trump needs Fox News more than Fox News needs Trump. Fox is still the leader in cable news and had the biggest ratings for a debate. Trump is getting CNN and the MSM to do his bidding. I bet even the Huffington Post has had to reevaluate their "Trump is an entertainer" coverage. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hey WR judy thinks you are adorable.
eehhbuhuuurrrr the Independent/Communist what say you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jxMZRK3ufY
some more of your family whiffy?
Who still uses "communist" as a derogatory term in a "debate?"

Who ever used "eeeehhhh buuurrrrr" as a figure of speech rather than a reaction to electroshock therapy?

Why is this mental midget still allowed to roam the grounds unattended?

I'll point out that even when a conversation is on its way to having meaning, substance and honest discourse, SLOBBRIN (or one of those even less capable than him) chime in with an unrelated statement of racism, xenophobia, hatred or something right out of the movie "Deliverance."

I wonder who here appreciates that?
Yes, Assup. We should all follow your example of adding meaning, substance, and honest discourse to these threads. You are a shining example of intellect and tolerance.
I am a shining example of a Welsher! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We finally agree!
Good news, the Donald has flip flopped and will appear on the O'Riley factor. fox bats rejoice.

As for Fox and Trump, a tempest in a tea pot hardly worth talking about. Trump needs Fox News more than Fox News needs Trump. Fox is still the leader in cable news and had the biggest ratings for a debate. Trump is getting CNN and the MSM to do his bidding. I bet even the Huffington Post has had to reevaluate their "Trump is an entertainer" coverage. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Right again...
There is one happy fox bat thanks judy.