Biden State Dept Says Iran Weeks Away From A Nuclear Bomb

• oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 04:28 PM
The fiden organized crime family syndicate.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2021, 04:42 PM
Yeah these people can kiss my ass. Democrat dominated States and cities are in a shambles. Jobless, Homeless and laden with crime and despair. Democrats don't exactly posses the "Midas Touch". Originally Posted by Levianon17
Democratic counties produce 70% of our GDP...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/10/elec...s-economy.html

• WTF
  • 02-02-2021, 04:47 PM
I'm over here vouching for constitutional carry & arguing that being a ex-felon doesn't exclude your 2A rights AND think any country that wants nukes should have them.

Fuck, I think any person who wants their own personal nuke should have one if they can afford it. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I don't understand these neoconic ChickenHawks who are on the 2nd amendment yet want to deny other countries from arming themselves.

You don't see us fucking with NK.

Be the same with Iran.
Democratic counties produce 70% of our GDP...

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/10/elec...s-economy.html

. Originally Posted by WTF
Hahahaha, yeah sure they do.
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 05:00 PM
AnyOne quoting CNBC , MSNBC, or XiNN, or Ny crimes as a source - is truly deluded!
Democratic counties produce 70% of our GDP Originally Posted by WTF
Specifically, big cities produce the majority of our GDP, which isn't surprising, and most big cities are democratic.

Funny enough though, GDP doesn't account for where the sausage is made, it accounts for where the sausage is sold. My work I do from home in rural Texas gets counted as contributing to a company based in San Francisco.
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 05:53 PM
I'm over here vouching for constitutional carry & arguing that being a ex-felon doesn't exclude your 2A rights AND think any country that wants nukes should have them.

Fuck, I think any person who wants their own personal nuke should have one if they can afford it. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

join teh DPST/ccp party

They want to confiscate all weapons from Amricans - and arm the 'victims of institutional racism'' they release from prison.

does that satisfy the 2A criteria?

go ahead - give nukes to Antifa and OBLM terrorists.

See what happens: answer - invest in real estate in arizona, nevada ,montana and idaho.

those are the states newly bordering the pacific ocean.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2021, 06:55 PM
Specifically, big cities produce the majority of our GDP, which isn't surprising, and most big cities are democratic.
Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I already knew that.

Levianon17 is the one having trouble with reality.

join teh DPST/ccp party Originally Posted by oeb11
> They want to confiscate all weapons from Americans - and arm the 'victims of institutional racism'' they release from prison. does that satisfy the 2A criteria?

The first part? No. The 2nd part? Yes. Unlike your right to vote, there's no clause in the 2A that states that you lose that right due to past felonies.

> go ahead - give nukes to Antifa and OBLM terrorists. See what happens: answer - invest in real estate in arizona, nevada ,montana and idaho. Those are the states newly bordering the pacific ocean.

Maybe that's the idea?
  • oeb11
  • 02-02-2021, 07:44 PM
GG - do remember that fiden appointed beta beto as his gun Czar - and he railed publically - "we are coming to take your guns"!
Best to take them seriously - they do mean to do just that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second...s_Constitution

Second Amendment - remember that rights not specifically given teh Federal Govenment- are reserved to teh states and people.
In summary :The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution protects the right to keep and bear arms. It was ratified on December 15, 1791, along with nine other articles of the Bill of Rights.[1][2][3] In District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the Supreme Court affirmed for the first time that the right belongs to individuals, for self-defense in the home,[4][5][6][7] while also including, as dicta, that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons".[8][9] In McDonald v. City of Chicago (2010) the Supreme Court ruled that state and local governments are limited to the same extent as the federal government from infringing upon this right.[10][11]

To quote:
There are several versions of the text of the Second Amendment, each with capitalization or punctuation differences. Differences exist between the version passed by Congress and put on display and the versions ratified by the states.[24][25][26][27][28][29][30] These differences have been a focus of debate regarding the meaning of the amendment, particularly regarding the importance of what the courts have called the prefatory clause.[31][32]
The final, handwritten original of the Bill of Rights as passed by Congress, with the rest of the original prepared by scribe William Lambert, is preserved in the National Archives.[33] This is the version ratified by Delaware[34] and used by the Supreme Court in District of Columbia v. Heller:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.[35]
Some state-ratified versions omitted the first or final commas, such as Maryland's:[34][36][25]
A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The ratification acts from New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and South Carolina contained only one comma, but with differences in capitalization. Pennsylvania's act states:[37]
A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.[38][39][40]
The ratification act from New Jersey has no commas:[34]
A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
I already knew that.

Levianon17 is the one having trouble with reality.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You don't know shit and I am not having trouble with reality.
Second Amendment - remember that rights not specifically given teh Federal Govenment- are reserved to teh states and people. Originally Posted by oeb11
Actually, Our rights are given to us by our Creator, not the State nor the Federal government, and those who attempt to enforce any infringement on those rights does so at great peril to their lives.

Also, if I give you a dollar, will you start spelling "the" correctly?
Actually, Our rights are given to us by our Creator, not the State nor the Federal government, and those who attempt to enforce any infringement on those rights does so at great peril to their lives.

Also, if I give you a dollar, will you start spelling "the" correctly? Originally Posted by GastonGlock

speaking of that "teh", why?
  • oeb11
  • 02-03-2021, 11:25 AM

Also, if I give you a dollar, will you start spelling "the" correctly? Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Please show me that passage in teh Bible, Quran, or Talmud.
'Rights" are a creation of teh political system.
And , sorry - blue meanie mm is keeping count of my 'teh' typos.

It would be cruel and unusual to deprive him of his great crusade!

No - not for a dollar.
Please show me that passage in teh Bible, Quran, or Talmud.
'Rights" are a creation of teh political system. Originally Posted by oeb11
David French has done a couple write-ups on the topic as it relates to scripture, please let me know if you find these satisfactory:

The Biblical and Natural Right of Self Defense
Part 1
Part 2