female condom friendly

Great point Rain! I was once interested in trying the female condom when I visited a provider. (Her P411 said that she was FCF) She told me that she didn't keep them on hand because they were only sold in singles and were pretty expensive.
Next time I'll just be proactive and bring my own (after clearing it with the provider ahead of time)

I am female condom friendly also....but you need to let me know ahead of time so I can make sure I have some on hand Originally Posted by DallasRain
And here I was thinking this was a thread about dental dams. Learned something new, appreciated the links.
What?

Did you read the quote?

My response was tongue and cheek. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
No I didn't until now so sorry. I read only what was here and had to quickly defend not being a pencil dick

Thank God they don't use them in our mouths now but what an ingenious substitute use.
I've tried the female condom once with a close hobby friend. It was very awkward and I felt like my kitty had teeth. There could be no daty if it was in place when a friend arrives, unless he didn't mind seeing it.

I'm not opposed to using one and if I had help putting in place, that might actually be kinda hot.
I've known a couple of ladies who could hide a regular condom in their mouth, and they'd unroll it onto lil' Johnny during 69 action. I'd barely notice it was on until we'd switch back to "99"...

With a female condom, it might be fun to try that trick in reverse, with my lady laying back for DATY, and whilst licking her clit, I could tenderly slip the female condom into position... WOOF!

I'm sure I'd need lots and lots of practice, just need to find the right teacher!

http://www.amazon.com/FC2-Female-Con.../dp/B001GKK4AY
I love the female condom, but I don't keep them on hand. If you guys want one please request it before we see each other.
Great point Rain! I was once interested in trying the female condom when I visited a provider. (Her P411 said that she was FCF) She told me that she didn't keep them on hand because they were only sold in singles and were pretty expensive.
Next time I'll just be proactive and bring my own (after clearing it with the provider ahead of time) Originally Posted by planojim

I buy them off Amazon just like my men's and toy's condoms, that way I always have a good selection on hand. A girl should always be prepared as she never knows what the client my need or request...........
I just keep thinking of a plastic grocery bag in there with it. And those always seem to have holes ?? :-/
...and don't have time to wait for an online order, they are available at most planned parenthood offices. Sometimes they ask you to give them your name but I just told them my daughter-in-law was coming in with my son for a two-week visit from out-of-state and told me to pick up 10 of them for her and my son to use.

They started asking me what was her name and address and I said, "She lives in Pennsylvania and the street and apartment number are on my computer at home." she stopped the "interrogation" then. I asked them what I owed and they were getting ready to close so they just gave them to me.

I was lucky to find an office with not much traffic and no one was in the waiting room.

They look a little funny out of the package but once inserted work fine. Also, if you are "getting lucky" and use ED drugs but haven't prepared, they can be easier for a less than rock hard erection at the outset.
Do they work in the butt?