GUYS, IS THERE AN INTEREST IN PROLONGED TANTRA LINGAM MASSAGES?

there is a retired provider who did this so well... her goal was to make the guy hit the ceiling fan above the bed. She did not clock watch, it was more about her wanting to watch you squirm.
Hope to see you soon ...
Interested yes rate? ? Not sure
Uh...yea.
Donation in my showcase for hour and 30 minute very erotic lingam massage
I would definitely go for something like that as long as mutual touch is included.
She looks like Andre the giant daughter
My lingam massage includes lots of mutual very passionate touching in the hour session when we have more time for of intense passionate mutual touching in addition to full lingam pleasuring
How would guys feel about adding a hot stripper slide into a hour lingam massage??? Would include everything but FS!! Let me know your thoughts!!!
That sounds very intriguing!
"My tantra instructor said I was a natural." Is that like in National Lampoon's Vacation where the one girl says, "My teacher says I'm the best French kisser in my class"?
Ricardus, something like that) he was very impressed by my passionate kissing as well as as very intense lingam sucking and how much of a nymphomaniac I was when we transitioned into both pussy fucking and Greek)))
The longest I've edged was about eight hours. I made such a huge mess when I decided to release
  • OpAmp
  • 04-17-2017, 07:39 PM
Interested, of course.