The Original Dannie's Gumbo Woo Hoo

Well...dang, I'm hungry after reading this...would also like to try Dannie's gumbo...hmmmmmm.....
Dodie's is good but I recommend Boo-Ray's in Fort Worth.
Uhhhhh Dodie's sucks ass, and not in a good way! Their gumbo is about as good as Pappadeaux, and I love Pappadeaux. Just not thier gumbo. It tastes horrid, once you have had the real thing. There is really no gumbo in the metroplex that tastes anything like what you get in the French Quarter or Southern LA, I'm just saying.

I have several quarts frozen, should anyone decide to take the gumbo challenge LOL...try mine; you will understand why I say restaurant gumbo in Dallas leaves something to be desired.
Yes Dannie, you are the most delicious! Er, um, uh the Gumbo....yeah!
dannie i want some gumbo!! lol
I'm a very lucky man!!! I have eaten Dannie's!!! Oh and by the way I have also eaten her Gumbo!!!

dannie i want some gumbo!! lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules, I'll go with you to have some of Dannie's!!!
Dannie, I betcha I can out gumbo you. I didn't get as good looking as my avatar riding with the windows down.
Damn, now I wanna try Dannie's gumbo... We could trade for Posole or Menudo...
Copelands is in the Hilton in Southlake town square. I have sat in the bar but never ate there.

Im ready to take the gumbo challenge. I love gumbo but never had authentic gumbo, just the stuff from local restaurants.