Y’all must be trying to act funny No one can Say Hi 👋 When Damn why must y’all act funny out here !!!!

Woody that was funny I love that movie �� nice �� The other comment was not for you It was for the two people D Name’s Or should I say dumbasses on my Post talking Shit It’s really lame !!!
I always enjoy your threads, Stacey. Feel free to post anytime!!
Try setting up in a different location. Airport area is to far for a lot of us.

Plaza, Westport and OP are good locations to try.
Try setting up in a different location. Airport area is to far for a lot of us.

Plaza, Westport and OP are good locations to try. Originally Posted by eawt88
Gotta admit that she's cute as hell.
Well boo fucking who Honey I can’t burn a bridge that I never crossed most people don’t make it through the door because they don’t wanna verify let’s just keep it real and the other half are nasty and I don’t want to see anyway so I’ll pass every time now my post was for people that actually like me so if you don’t like me stay the fuck off of it Thanks Originally Posted by staceyrenee

Your comment reminded me of the many Aesop's Fables that enjoyed as a child, especially the one concerning the Fox and the grapes. I read that story when I was six; it taught me that that there are no excuses in life. You do, or you don't do. Get with it and do the best you can.

The fable of The Fox and the Grapes is one of the few which feature only a single animal protagonist.

The Fable:
Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.
Everything that we expect a reward for doing, takes work.
Gotta admit that she's cute as hell. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
She could be cute, if she lost some weight and learned how to cut back on the eye makeup. Too much makeup is a thing with some ladies, but it is more noticeable. Let the makeup enhance the good looks all women have, instead of masking it.
I'm still looking for that pale white girl by the airport. Hint hint.
I'm still looking for that pale white girl by the airport. Hint hint. Originally Posted by biggmike567
Go for it Mike!!!!!!!
She could be cute, if she lost some weight and learned how to cut back on the eye makeup. Too much makeup is a thing with some ladies, but it is more noticeable. Let the makeup enhance the good looks all women have, instead of masking it. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I am in Florida though. Looking from a distance.
Y’all are so funny so now I’m lost little girl and I need to lose weight Y’all are so Funny I mean so now I’m lost little girl and I need to lose weigh Lmao I am pretty with out make up I am drug free So know worry there

I won’t be moving spots this trip But I will take it into consideration Thanks for the Tips lol When I go back and get my ass done again and my waist is really skinny will see if y’all still talking about me then but here Now if people actually want to verify !!!
Stacy just for my knowledge what info do you need for your verfy
Yes am i being detained?