CBJ OR BBBJ

I lovee to please my hobbiest what they want I give..no questions asked..I want him to have his own personal experience with me..bbbj n cbj its on him..what ever makes him feel good .my gfe is awesome fullbof passion..I love getting licked as much as I love giving it
Wow...who knew this was a Hockey Forum too:

Columbus Blue Jackets
Great name for a Florist too:

I lovee to please my hobbiest what they want I give..no questions asked..I want him to have his own personal experience with me..bbbj n cbj its on him..what ever makes him feel good .my gfe is awesome fullbof passion..I love getting licked as much as I love giving it Originally Posted by sexy seductive hips
I like your attitude
I have read some of Kenya's reviews and she seems to be BBBJ - and those lips - OMG the definition of DSL - I may need see this one!
I have read some of Kenya's reviews and she seems to be BBBJ - and those lips - OMG the definition of DSL - I may need see this one! Originally Posted by Louigi
Me too.
I lovee to please my hobbiest what they want I give..no questions asked..I want him to have his own personal experience with me..bbbj n cbj its on him..what ever makes him feel good .my gfe is awesome fullbof passion..I love getting licked as much as I love giving it Originally Posted by sexy seductive hips
Ditto on what Smith said Got me excited just reading your post
Hey gorgeous how you doing?

CBJ is a deal buster for me. I will not book with a CBJ only girl. Originally Posted by rjdiner
Hey friend. How you been? I wish us providers could write reviews on clients. smh I had a freaky blast playing with you. Ladies if you enjoy an actual fun time with a true gentlemen don't pass this one up. lol
I have read some of Kenya's reviews and she seems to be BBBJ - and those lips - OMG the definition of DSL - I may need see this one! Originally Posted by Louigi
You would be surprise how soft they feel wrapped around your stick lol
I don't mind bbbj as long as he's clean and there's no bumps lol
I guess no one clicked on the link lol