Leftists Attack Trump Supporter Whose Daughter Was Killed In Shooting

The link is embedded in the word "SNOPES" in the post.

You prove it in your every post, Ekim the Inbred hankering

Ekim the Inbred hankering cannot operate a tricycle.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Other than insults you got nothing IB ekim hankering.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2018, 11:00 AM
" " That's why I posted the story about one of YOUR LYING LIBERAL SEXUAL HARASSING judges in response ! Happy dingleberry picking ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Boy you really showed them Gay Rey!

If someone takes your Knight , you probably crow about capturing their Pawn in the ensuing move!

It would really serve you well to stfu and observe for like the next 100 years.

• WTF
  • 02-26-2018, 11:10 AM
And people wonder why i don't USE snoops as a reliable news source. Originally Posted by garhkal
Did you follow the link and read the article? Seemed reliable to me.

What part did you take exception to?

Other than insults you got nothing IB ekim hankering. Originally Posted by bamscram
You're the product of inbreeding, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the one that ain't got nothing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Did you follow the link and read the article? Seemed reliable to me.

What part did you take exception to?

. Originally Posted by WTF
SNOPES claimed that the article was only "partially true" based on a straw man argument manufactured and interjected by SNOPES. The original article stated lib-retards attacked a man who had lost a child because he appeared to be a Trump supporter: a factually true statement -- in fact, completely true. SNOPES equivocates, and deflects by focusing on the "number of attacks" which was never a subject of discussion in the original article; hence, not a subject that they could rule on as true or untrue as they did.

It would really serve you well to stfu and observe for like the next 100 years. Originally Posted by WTF
Says the jackass who uses multiple handles so he can continue to post his moronic comments when he is banned. Take your own advice, limpdick.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2018, 01:03 PM
Says the jackass who uses multiple handles so he can continue to post his moronic comments when he is banned. Take your own advice, limpdick. Originally Posted by lustylad
Brilliance vs Ignorance.

Gay Rey is the stupidest poster this forum has ever seen. I'm giving that pet rock sage advice.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2018, 01:17 PM
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]

SNOPES claimed that the article was only "partially true" based on a straw man argument manufactured and interjected by SNOPES. The original article stated lib-retards attacked a man who had lost a child because he appeared to be a Trump supporter: a factually true statement -- in fact, completely true. SNOPES equivocates, and deflects by focusing on the "number of attacks" which was never a subject of discussion in the original article; hence, not a subject that they could rule on as true or untrue as they did.

Snoopes put context to what was actually said and how few said it...

That is their purpose, to add context.

The funny thing the left should acknowledge is that Trump is the only one who could get anything changed. Without him on board , they could line up all the rest of those students aganist the wall and machinegun their ass and no laws would change!
Did the grieving father call out the killer of her daughter who is also a Trump supporter? No he didn't. Did he at least urge Trump to really make the difference so mentally deranged teenagers who could easily blend in with high school students especially someone harboring racial hatreds like Nicolas Cruz should never be able to get hold of the weapons designed for mass killings? No he didn't. All he was railing against is: "Let's fix the schools..., let's fix the schools..." Sorry but he can't be serious, thus the criticisms of his response after this horrific mass killing are not totally unfounded.

The funny thing the left should acknowledge is that Trump is the only one who could get anything changed. Without him on board , they could line up all the rest of those students aganist the wall and machinegun their ass and no laws would change! Originally Posted by WTF
The original article was without qualification completely true. This so-called "context" was a straw man argument that wasn't at all part of the "context" of the original argument; hence, SNOPES lied.

Did the grieving father call out the killer of her daughter who is also a Trump supporter? No he didn't. Did he at least urge Trump to really make the difference so mentally deranged teenagers who could easily blend in with high school students especially someone harboring racial hatreds like Nicolas Cruz should never be able to get hold of the weapons designed for mass killings? No he didn't. All he was railing against is: "Let's fix the schools..., let's fix the schools..." Sorry but he can't be serious, thus the criticisms of his response after this horrific mass killing are not totally unfounded. Originally Posted by andymarksman

It would be your lib-retard ilk that failed to keep the mentally disturbed shooter from obtaining the weapon, Andy the Little Nazi boy. They had more than two dozen chances to intervene, Andy the Little Nazi boy, and they fucking didn't.

• WTF
  • 02-26-2018, 01:43 PM
The original article was withour qualification completely true. This so-called "context" was a straw man argument that wasn't at all part of the "context" of the original argument; hence, SNOPES lied.
Telling the whole truth as opposed to not lying are two different things.

Be like an Aggie crying about being boo'd at at UT football game when in fact 2 out of 100k people boo'd the crybaby.
Boy you really showed them Gay Rey!

If someone takes your Knight , you probably crow about capturing their Pawn in the ensuing move!

It would really serve you well to stfu and observe for like the next 100 years.

. Originally Posted by WTF
And YOU musta been one of those that the "judge" asked to come over to his house for " judicial couseling " and HAPPILY accepted his HOMOSEXUAL advances, right HOVEL BUILDER ! Saw nothing wrong with it, did ya ! Made YOU want to go out and break the law AGAIN, huh HOVEL BUILDER. So...did ya wear YOUR rainbow thong to his courthouse chambers to let him know YOU were ready for his extrajudicial punishment ON YOUR WELL WORN ASS ! Did YOU explain how YOU like to be " spitroasted " ???

The funny thing the left should acknowledge is that Trump is the only one who could get anything changed. Without him on board , they could line up all the rest of those students aganist the wall and machinegun their ass and no laws would change! Originally Posted by WTF
" Snoopes " HOVEL BUILDER ??? It's right there in the previous post for you to see how to spell it. And here, folks, we have THE leading candidate for biggest idiot poster in the forum !
Did the grieving father call out the killer of her daughter who is also a Trump supporter? No he didn't. Did he at least urge Trump to really make the difference so mentally deranged teenagers who could easily blend in with high school students especially someone harboring racial hatreds like Nicolas Cruz should never be able to get hold of the weapons designed for mass killings? No he didn't. All he was railing against is: "Let's fix the schools..., let's fix the schools..." Sorry but he can't be serious, thus the criticisms of his response after this horrific mass killing are not totally unfounded. Originally Posted by andymarksman

Telling the whole truth as opposed to not lying are two different things.

Be like an Aggie crying about being boo'd at at UT football game when in fact 2 out of 100k people boi'd the crybaby. Originally Posted by WTF

It was the whole truth: "lib-retards attacked the man because they thought he was a Trump supporter." That they attacked him is apparent in their posts. There's nothing at all "untrue" in stating that "lib-retards attacked the man because they thought he was a Trump supporter." That statement is true even if there had only been two tweets, but there were more than two. SNOPES had to fabricate, insert and then attack a wholly irrelevant issue that wasn't in the original article which makes their ruling a lie.
You're the product of inbreeding, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the one that ain't got nothing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Ask a inbred for proof and all you get is more lies and BS. You lying liberals are all alike IB ekin hankering.