Whats going on With U Guys on ECCIE

I always stick to the game plan.
Kandy,

I never have a plan B when I see a my ATF or a well respected regular like yourself. Never say "..they always plan a with B, C, D..."

Regardless NCNS is the height of rudeness; no excuse short of emergency medical or some other emergency that puts one out of range of their cell phone.
Abraham,

Your right not every man has multiple plans. My statement was based on conversations I have had with several men in the hobby. Most of them have some sort of funny or memorable story they want to share about how their experience with getting at least one plan to work out. Usually ended with choice B or C, and a funny story to tell and who better to tell it to than someone in the hobby that would understand. So as a result when a guy cant confirm a date/time I assume there are other providers messaging him also and he is waiting to find out which will be most easy to follow through with. Yes I do understand things happen, or work gets in the way... but I still think he had a plan B even if he got stuck at work lol.
Dear, Courtney - Please post a picture of your vagina. Thanks very much.

Do it!

I wanna see
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Berkleigh,

When are you going to post yours?

netman
Berkleigh,

When are you going to post yours?

netman Originally Posted by netman

Ask WEGOPRO ...