providers with jobs?

.....very interesting discusson.....explains alot too. Glad I stopped by.
For some of us ladies, the hobby is just that...a hobby. It's a safe way to play and to get that rush from meeting a new playmate.
An even more interesting question is how often do you gals get laid just for fun? The answer I think is rarely. (in spite of the fact that some will reply that doing their job of being a provider is fun)

And not for the reason some guys will say which is that a provider is fucking for money only and never for free/fun.

As with so many things I believe the answer is rarely for a very basic physiological reason:
They gettin theirs

The trade I work in requires me to be outside all day long and on my days off or after work I don't want to be outside. Been out there enjoying the trees and breeze all fuckin day every day for 20 years.

Maybe I'm wrong and often am....

Shut up Nicholas!!!

p.s. I do prefer seeing women that have another job so keep piping up girls, I'm making a list
  • jpop
  • 07-24-2015, 05:44 PM
An even more interesting question is how often do you gals get laid just for fun? The answer I think is rarely. (in spite of the fact that some will reply that doing their job of being a provider is fun)

And not for the reason some guys will say which is that a provider is fucking for money only and never for free/fun.

As with so many things I believe the answer is rarely for a very basic physiological reason:
They gettin theirs

The trade I work in requires me to be outside all day long and on my days off or after work I don't want to be outside. Been out there enjoying the trees and breeze all fuckin day every day for 20 years.

Maybe I'm wrong and often am....

Shut up Nicholas!!!

p.s. I do prefer seeing women that have another job so keep piping up girls, I'm making a list Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Yes how is your non-monetary enhanced sexual encounter life doing? Great question!! And it's not a matter of being nosey for specifics, but clearly i like sex and the topic of sex(which by the way is interesting to me or I wouldn't be on these boards reading the amount of reviews that I do, knowing I could never see every girl I read about.)and coupled with my interest in providers is an interesting mixture of discussion. Sex and sociology!! That is all. And I am no way trying to be rude or offensive. Sorry if that's how it came off..
Sooo....
What you're saying is that you're not always naked on the bed waiting?

I really need to stop reading the boards, y'all are popping my bubbles left and right.

But OP does make me wonder, are any of the providers Catholic and do they ever confess their hobbying? Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot

I just fell out of my chair laughing, because I am Catholic and yes I confess all of my sins....when I get around to going to confession which is usually once per year.

Oh yeah, and I work forty hours per week. I hobby on the side for two reasons, 1) sex with random strangers totally gets me off and 2) I truly need the extra income.