A great Statesman is being put to rest!

who was he called out by? you and a bunch of liberal media hacks? Tom Brady?

BASHAHAHGAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

demario james, one of his team mates called him out.
Wonder who’s paying for this fandango? Maybe George had a few bucks set aside. Originally Posted by bambino
Boxer Floyd Mayweather paid for the funeral. If he is not a billionaire, he is close. He made over 50 million for one fight, when he knocked out MMA fighter Connor McGregor.
How soon all of the race baiters forget Drew Brees’s efforts during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

Brees just got a lesson in dealing with rattlesnakes. You may have one, even raised it from the moment it hatched.

But If you think it’s your friend, just reach down and give it a pat on the head.
When Bruce Lee (Enter the Dragon was his best movie) passed, his wife said he should be remembered for how he lived, instead of how he died. With Floyd it's the exact opposite. He will be remembered for how he died not how he lived.
  • oeb11
  • 06-06-2020, 12:04 PM
ur 'Grat Statesman" - source - LSM - is being put to rest 'a'.he lived committing crimes - put a gun to a pregnant woman - so idoloize him.

What happened to Floyd appears to be a crime - But u and the LSM have abandoned any adherence to the tenets of the Constitution ( U know what that is) - inclduding Presumption of innocence for Chauvin until presumed guilty in a court of law by a trial by jury of peers.

What happened to Floyd merits a close examination of his behavior and any cooperation of the other cops.

And - a look at how police restrain uncooperative subjects.

U are welcome to worship ur new hero - if he were alive i bet u would not leave him alone in your home with free reign to do whatever he wanted. Oh no - not when it is a Liberal being victmized.
ur 'Grat Statesman" - source - LSM - is being put to rest 'a'.he lived committing crimes - put a gun to a pregnant woman - so idoloize him.

What happened to Floyd appears to be a crime - But u and the LSM have abandoned any adherence to the tenets of the Constitution ( U know what that is) - inclduding Presumption of innocence for Chauvin until presumed guilty in a court of law by a trial by jury of peers.

What happened to Floyd merits a close examination of his behavior and any cooperation of the other cops.

And - a look at how police restrain uncooperative subjects.

U are welcome to worship ur new hero - if he were alive i bet u would not leave him alone in your home with free reign to do whatever he wanted. Oh no - not when it is a Liberal being victmized. Originally Posted by oeb11
You should be choked to death over a fake $20 bill? Chauvin is going to do some time. It's just a question of how much time. It does not matter who his defense attorney is. Chauvin will be convicted. O. J. Simpson's dream team of lawyers would not be able to get Chauvin off. :
  • oeb11
  • 06-06-2020, 12:30 PM
Secret Service investigates counterfeiting. - such has nothing to do with floyd's manner of death - and is not a rationalization for what happened to Mr. Floyd.
u obviously have no respect for the Rule and law or Constitution - except 4 ur own personage.

U have already self- tried and convicted and sentenced Chauvin.

Bet u would state u could be unbiased as a juror to get on that panel - wouldn't U!!
nice that u show how u Libs respect the rule fo law and Constitution. - as Libs state - "rioting and looting are non-violent 9 and hence acceptable) methods of protest.

Until it is ur home/business looted and burned. Hypocrites.
Secret Service investigates counterfeiting. - such has nothing to do with floyd's manner of death - and is not a rationalization for what happened to Mr. Floyd. Originally Posted by oeb11
They arrested Floyd because the "Cub grocery store" said Floyd tried to purchase items with a fake 20 bill. It was the Cub grocery store that called the police.

I am not for looting, period. If they(the court) asked me did I see the video, I would say yes I did. I don't think the defense team of lawyers would let someone who has seen the video be a juror.