DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IN CASSELL AT QB???

I think I just read somebody mention the Chiefs and the Superbowl together...I'm more incremental. I'd love to see a winning season, for starters...and maybe a playoff win...hasn't it been 15 plus years? I'm not gonna get upset if they don't make it to the superbowl - I just want them to be serious contenders each week, especially at home.
I'm with you Lacrew, just give me a reason to turn on the Chiefs game on Sunday afternoon, and not be totally disgusted, disheartened, and depressed by the time it is over.
Im sure my neighbors would appreciate it if they do better this year.. that mean no no loud yelling coming from my apt and things not getting thrown... lol
...Im more excited bout this year and cant wait to see what happens... yes I still have hope... Originally Posted by Thequeen
Took the words right outta' my mouth!

.. Im starting to get horny!!!! Originally Posted by Thequeen
Took the words right outta' my mouth, again!
If they dont find some improvement at the Line Backer position, the defense will remain the same, bad. I think the offense will be improved, I think if Bowe does not have a break out all pro year its time to dump him.
Im sure my neighbors would appreciate it if they do better this year.. that mean no no loud yelling coming from my apt and things not getting thrown... lol Originally Posted by Thequeen
I'm sure we could find a way to make some noise, Queen!

I agree with you Dirtydog but it begins with the D-line in the trenches. Matt Cassell will be fine he will have a more established run game this year to support him.

As per the Queen comments Brandon Flowers has no reason to be yelling unless he's yelling in joy after leading the team in interceptions which he will this year.
I agree with you Dirtydog but it begins with the D-line in the trenches. Matt Cassell will be fine he will have a more established run game this year to support him.

As per the Queen comments Brandon Flowers has no reason to be yelling unless he's yelling in joy after leading the team in interceptions which he will this year. Originally Posted by Danny117
A bad linebacking group in the 3/4 defense can make a good or solid d line look bad, if the line backers are too slow or not playing their gap responsibilities you get a big run for the opposition, this looks to the avg fan like a line problem, but in reality its a LB problem. We have problems at LB. Now Crennel might have a solution for the problem with scheme or talent changes, I hope so.
The pressure will be on both the D line and the linebackers to get to the QB and stop the run. I think Cassell will surprise a few of his detractors, if the O line gives him more than 2.3 seconds to get rid of the ball.
The differnece this year are the O-cord and the D-cord. With haley not calling the plays on either side of the ball we should be better. I think Cassell will be just fine. Not a pro bowl QB but a guy that can manage the game. The upgrades on the O-line should help, and give us a better look at Cassell. Our running game should be great with the zone blocking. I can see us winning 8 or 9 games, and that would be ok with me. Then in the next offseason (providing cassell is the answer at QB) we can go out and get some WRs to help us. The defense will be better just because of Romeo, plus I think Berry is the real deal.
There is a reason Matt Cattell was paid whatever he was paid an investment in a sure deal....I am not a professional athlete but I know my Sportsdesk....the D-line has got to solidify and the the secondary is gonna be SICK I am exicted. I don't know anything about the linebackers at this point. Monday Night Football baby Monday 9/13...Im gonna be there and watch them surprise me and beat the San Diego Chargers....Can't Hardly Wait.

I have faith in Charlie Weis....Notre Dame baby!