And while others are having pointless arguments in another thread...

Ooooooo its Pierre!
There is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual Originally Posted by BSer
That's what I keep trying to tell Tits.

OFF TOPIC::::::BTW......... BSer....... I think AG is worried you got a new bestie. Can you reassure him??? I hate to see a grown man cry.
Ooooooo its Pierre! Originally Posted by amishgangster
Somewhere about the forums of TOS and ECCIe there is a chatter called "naughtyprofessor". I am sure he would have marked you as AAA
  • BSer
  • 06-05-2014, 07:37 PM
That's what I keep trying to tell Tits.

OFF TOPIC::::::BTW......... BSer....... I think AG is worried you got a new bestie. Can you reassure him??? I hate to see a grown man cry. Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge

OMG, I have many friends. Tits, you, AG, bam, and so on. But my best friends are my origins wolf pack brothers, Odd Thomas and Escalade

There are rumors of a wolfpack reunion....l.
Wouldn't some Whodini "Friends" be more appropriate? Originally Posted by amishgangster
We like to be with some, because they're funny
Others come around when they need some money
Some you grew up with, around the way
And you're still real close too this very day

Homeboys through the Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall
And then there's some we wish we never knew at all
And this list goes on, again and again
But these are the people that we call friends

• o_t
  • 06-05-2014, 09:02 PM
I saw that show....it was hilarious along with being great entertainment....the audience alone was worth the price of admission....
  • BSer
  • 06-05-2014, 09:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGHggXx8HM Originally Posted by o_t
One short now!

My favorite line in that song is " Wolfpack is back causing mass destruction!"
I think I'm gonna make Gates my new BFF, fucker is hilarious and a high class degenerate. I may make Riggins my new sidekick too, fucker is really starting to grow on me

I think I'm gonna make Gates my new BFF, fucker is hilarious and a high class degenerate. Originally Posted by amishgangster
I'd hold off on making that official. I just took the job as TitsFuck's new webcam partner.

I'd hold off on making that official. I just took the job as TitsFuck's new webcam partner.

Originally Posted by Gates123
OMG................ You are right AG. This is one funny sob.
Gates, if your in a partnership, LLC , with Titsfuck, Silver will represent your interests,yes he is a lawyer, horse lawyer, and does mares on the side.
Silver wants to know, are you selling shares of your LLC, he has some friends, you know, Russian friends.......

Originally Posted by Gates123
All I can say is
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (26.1 KB, 48 views)
Gates, if your in a partnership, LLC , with Titsfuck, Silver will represent your interests,yes he is a lawyer, horse lawyer, and does mares on the side. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
I need a personal injury lawyer and an orthodontist. TitsFuck refuses to take out his retainer.
Awww.... Thanks AG! Does that position come a freaky little costume too???

I think I'm gonna make Gates my new BFF, fucker is hilarious and a high class degenerate. I may make Riggins my new sidekick too, fucker is really starting to grow on me

Originally Posted by amishgangster