My latest discovery...

No, no,no. This is NOT like other business. These ladies (and I always call them ladies unless/until one demonstrates she is otherwise) are risking their bodies and safety each time they meet with one of us. Because of that, they all have boundaries they don't feel comfortable crossing.

Yes, it's a big marketplace out there and you will certainly be able to find someone to cater to your particular kinks. But if THIS lady feels uncomfortable performing certain acts, that is entirely up to her.
Yes, I've encountered bait and switch artists, as well as providers who under delivered. But that's why I read reviews - so I can weed out the D list providers.

I have always found that if I make a lady feel absolutely safe with me, if I am clean and act like a gentleman, most ladies treat me like a king. And sometimes I get more than their menu dictates.
  • BLM69
  • 08-10-2021, 01:36 PM
No, no,no. This is NOT like other business. These ladies (and I always call them ladies unless/until one demonstrates she is otherwise) are risking their bodies and safety each time they meet with one of us. Because of that, they all have boundaries they don't feel comfortable crossing.

Yes, it's a big marketplace out there and you will certainly be able to find someone to cater to your particular kinks. But if THIS lady feels uncomfortable performing certain acts, that is entirely up to her.
Yes, I've encountered bait and switch artists, as well as providers who under delivered. But that's why I read reviews - so I can weed out the D list providers.

I have always found that if I make a lady feel absolutely safe with me, if I am clean and act like a gentleman, most ladies treat me like a king. And sometimes I get more than their menu dictates. Originally Posted by almostfamous
Ladies with too many boundaries and hold backs are in the wrong industry, guy's are dishing out big bucks and expect a certain level of fun. Some guys believe this is a dating type environment, you will be forgotten when the next trick arrives
Anyone who knows anything about advertising knows you maximize your talents and minimize your restrictions. But ladies today start the ad with “no bb, no gfe, no anal, no clue, no kissing” and the list goes on “don’t ask for pictures, no texting, no obscene language, don’t ask about services” ad nauseum. Oh one hand though, makes it easy to weed out a lot of losers. Why would you waste a call?

I have always found that if I make a lady feel absolutely safe with me, if I am clean and act like a gentleman, most ladies treat me like a king. And sometimes I get more than their menu dictates. Originally Posted by almostfamous
You are right, this is not like any other business, but it is still a business. How it is not--keep going up in prices, but provide the same if not worse service. How it is---When a client gets a bad experience, he can review it and she will lose business. How it is not---the provider, her white knights and even other competitors for the business tend to try to undo or blame the consumer for her shitty performance. How it is---The provider smiles to you face, but laughs at you behind your back for falling for her bullshit.

If you depend upon reviews to make your choices on who to go see for a session, then you are in for a rude awakening. At least half the stellar reviews are embellished or outright lies to not cause waves or they are ad reviews by a pimp.

It does not matter how good your hygiene is or how well you respect her and her boundaries, despite her reviews or intel obtained, because she gets paid the same regardless (no discounts or refunds for sub par service), it depends on her mood, what number you are that day and if she feels like giving you a good time or not.
This right here is why I tend to be a bit particular about who I see when I'm active. There are some activities that I am not into-- and if the gent makes it clear that he is into it by either A... telling me or B... a quick perusal of his review history tells me he's into it-- I will politely decline.

I always feel it is better to decline than to have a gent that is less than thrilled with his experience after shelling out a couple of Benji's.

Same goes for things like age or body type-- if your type appears to be young hard bodies-- I won't straight up decline you-- but I will confirm that you realize that I am older and fluffier than what a review history suggests you prefer. Some say that they know and still want to see me. Others thank me for my honesty and saving them time.. because they just looked at my review history and didn't dig any deeper than that.

This business is the simplest, most difficult business out there. Low barrier to entry-- with high expectations if you want to make a good go of it.
  • BLM69
  • 08-10-2021, 07:21 PM
The hobby is the only industry where the consumer/the paying customer gets his balls kicked in while paying generously. I'm proud to say that I'll never simp up just to bust a nut while getting my pockets emptied
The premise of the OP is asinine. Just because some women do BBFS, anal, TUMA or enjoy a golden shower doesn’t mean every other woman is required to do so. While I agree with Wile that you shouldn’t advertise one thing and not follow through, there’s no requirement that providers must have a completely open menu because some entitled hobbyist wants it.
I'm still howling at Alabama Crab Dangle LOL
different strokes for different folks...some people just DO NOT get along, and then some Do--in this business, or any other-
-so just stick with the people you get along with, and no hard feelings on either side-
-in life, the GOLDEN RULE-----treat others the way YOU would want to be treated
O hell..I'm def adding this to my menu if only for the work out benefits..lol Or I would if such were legal which it is not so will not be adding it and never shall I ever.
let me rephrase.
this is NOT a TRADITIONAL customer service business.
there are no rules, guidelines, prescriptions, protocols, etc.

yes, some treat it as such. and yes, some arent aware of how to do this well.

so, go in w/ eyes open, hope for the best and plan for the worst. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Have to disagree. Its the oldest profession and there are definitely rules, protocols and guidelines to the game just different levels. When playing with the 1500 - 2500 an hour Vegas gals, most of them DGAF about what you want - their way or nothing. If I walk in this market with a G or 2, I will increase my chances of the Alabama crab thingy, snowballing or hold my beer while I put on my goggles. Or she will tell me to take my goggles and money and never call her back. Either way, Im good.

Now If I could just get someone to let me DATY for two straight hours, Ill be straight....for science.
Have to disagree. Its the oldest profession and there are definitely rules, protocols and guidelines to the game just different levels. When playing with the 1500 - 2500 an hour Vegas gals, most of them DGAF about what you want - their way or nothing. If I walk in this market with a G or 2, I will increase my chances of the Alabama crab thingy, snowballing or hold my beer while I put on my goggles. Or she will tell me to take my goggles and money and never call her back. Either way, Im good.

Now If I could just get someone to let me DATY for two straight hours, Ill be straight....for science. Originally Posted by Covidmademe
Totally agree.

But what is funny, the local providers do not charge rates even close to that yet they also do not care what a hobbyist wants from a session. If/when you let a provider know what you like in a session, you are considered either hard to please or too demanding, even though they advertise they are all that and a bag of chips.

From my personal experience, I have wasted LOTS of money on dead fish fucks and providers not mentally there, but could have wasted more had some providers set appointments with me that I would have liked to see, but at least they were honest with me by letting me know that they like to "go with the flow" during sessions. In other words, she is going to do whatever she feels like. So, as soon as I heard that, it was time to cease communication for setting an appointment.
Maybe it’s just you WEC but I have always made it clear to a potential provider what I am wanting and expecting in a session and I have rarely been disappointed. I always do a lot of research and read many, many reviews prior to contacting. I haven’t seen a dead fish yet in almost 10 years. If you are constantly being disappointed maybe you are not doing enough research or asking her the right questions.
Maybe it’s just you WEC . Originally Posted by newjerseyguy

Yep. Nailed it.

Point blank.. if you view the hobby as a check list of activities you wish to achieve in every session-- its best to make that known up front. There is literally NOTHING wrong with hobbying that way-- but setting expectations up front will save a person a lot of time and money. Particularly if you know you're rather particular about your preferences. And-- I'll asy again.. when you're a paying customer.. there is NOTHING wrong with being particular.. as long as you're also upfront about it.

When I get asked "So-- whats a session with you like?" my response is always "what would you like it to be?" That gives me the opportunity to get an idea of what a gentleman likes and whether or not I can bring what he wants to the table. (I mean-- I'm all about the kissing and touching of a GFE session, but an Alabama Crab Dangler is probably a bit out of my wheelhouse )
Maybe it’s just you WEC but I have always made it clear to a potential provider what I am wanting and expecting in a session and I have rarely been disappointed. I always do a lot of research and read many, many reviews prior to contacting. I haven’t seen a dead fish yet in almost 10 years. If you are constantly being disappointed maybe you are not doing enough research or asking her the right questions. Originally Posted by newjerseyguy
No it is not just me nor is this thread about me, I was just responding to the thread topic. There are lots of guys that experience what I have, they just do not have balls to let others know (save for the messages that get sent to me, I think guys are afraid to agree with me on things in a public forum as they do not want to be singled out for harassment like I have been), and from the number of reviews your review history over the last 10 years, it appears you do not want to let anyone else know about these fantastic ladies you have been seeing for sessions.

Trust me, I ask the right questions, the problem is, the provider can saw whatever they want to get you to set and get that money. I have been hobbying for close to 3 decades on and off, and the last decade, I have let the providers know what I like, they have viewed my p411 profile and tell me everything is great, and then the vast majority of time, I am disappointed. So in the last few years, I have documented every communication I have with a provider and during that conversation when she says she enjoys her job, gets into the sessions, ect., yet after I get there, treat her with respect, have excellent hygiene, and she is more or less a go through the motions blow up doll, then I have something to fallback on when I post something negative about my experience with her. But, it is against the rules to post private communications in public, so that does help out the providers when they deny and make up their story as far as why they decided to give shitty service.

So, in addition to providers I have not seen nor contacted to see and other guys telling providers not to see me for sessions (yes, I have those communications too), many of the providers I do contact for possible sessions that have not been turned off yet, will definitely shy away and not respond due to me saving communications. While I cannot share those in a review or openly in a reply, I can in other ways and anyone with half a brain cell can put it together.