Mizzmini

• ~Ze~
  • 04-25-2011, 11:02 AM
+1 on the peer pressure...

Only EVER do what you are comfortable with.
I forgot to add.

If someone calls claiming they are on staff here and can help you with anything in return for a discount, tell them they need to send you a PM and then forward that to Tbone or another owner. They take that shit serious.

There are a handful of guys, known around these parts as the "posse" who try to get you see see them for cheap and demand BBFS for good reviews. Find the alert forum and post if any of them contact you.
Mizzmini I would take Hot lip and lazurus advice to heart. Whatever you decide to do like BBbJ or Cbj, be consistent. Flip-flopping is never a good thing. Good luck to you.
its not nice to bash....if you do not want to see her then dont. I am sure she will seek what she needs and learn on the way..

Good luck mini!
This thread started out in Welcome & Introductions. That is an approriate place for an ad for a new member. Prices in any ad are not allowed.

The thread is also a rebuttal of two negative reviews. Provider's rebuttals belong in Coed, where we are now. Rebutttals are allowed and are usually closed immediately after to avoid piling on and lots of drama from those who are not invloved and have no direct knowlege.

It is still an ad and contains more prices.

Seems to me it is time to close this rather that waiting to see how many more violations or inappropriate actions can be accrued.

Torito