THE MOST UNPATRIOTIC PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY

Yes it does you old fool....according to Obama, Reagan was unpatriotic, Bush II was unpatriotic and now Obama is unpatriotic.

WTF is so hard about that....blame them all you stupid fucker or blame none of them. I blame Reagan the most , he started this cut taxes and spend more money trajectory. Originally Posted by WTF
You are a fucking, deflecting moron. I have blamed all of them. You need to pay attention and quit making stuff up. It was OBAMA who called Bush unpatriotic. Obama was right. Now by Obama's own definition, HE is unpatriotic. We are talking fiscal policy, you pompous, arrogant, much-to-be-modest about fool. We are talking about Obama's hypocrisy, which Obama himself put on center stage.

Pay fucking attention, idiot, and only join in when you know what's going on, WikiPostingFraud.
Yes it does you old fool....according to Obama, Reagan was unpatriotic, Bush II was unpatriotic and now Obama is unpatriotic.

WTF is so hard about that....blame them all you stupid fucker or blame none of them. I blame Reagan the most , he started this cut taxes and spend more money trajectory. Originally Posted by WTF
Listen, idiot. Pay attention. I have NEVER supported the fiscal policies of Reagan or Bush. Or Obama. But it is not fiscal policy we are discussing. It is Obama's rampant hypocrisy put on display by . . . OBAMA, you meathead! Obama called it unpatriotic, not Reagan, not Bush. Although Obama was right. Those deficits by Reagan and Bush were absolutely unpatriotic. That's not the point, WhackoTrollingFag. The point is that Obama called the national debt unpatriotic. He said he would reduce it. He didn't. He lied. He's a hypocrite. AND by his own definition, he is unpatriotic.

Got it now, WimpyTheFag?

Note: I thought the previous post was deleted, so I posted a second one. They're both good, so I'll leave them both here.
Obama wasn't making that argument; in fact he was making the argument that $4 trillion in debt was unpatriotic....a treasonous amount by Obama's own standard... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Where's the proof that Obama called the debt "treasonous," you lying sack of shit?

Waiting...
You have to do it in liberal. Conservatives talk about family values and then they get caught cheating on their wives with another man. That is called hypocrisy. Liberals on the other hand never confess to having any values so they can do anything to anyone without repercussions.

So in this case you have a liberal, Barack Obama, who mad a huge case about various things and he called those who did them UNPATRIOTIC. So now we know that he is just as guilty as those he blamed. He is a major hypocrite. Neither Bush, nor Reagan ever said that increasing the debt was unpatriotic so they are off the hook for hypocrisy.
Where is your evidence I said Obama called it "treasonous"...........You are a lying stupid loon.

If $4 trillion is unpatriotic by Obama's own statement; then almost double that amount would be treasonous by my judgement.

No need to respond. You proved yourself to be a liar with your claim that I said Obama called the debt "treasonous".

You Lied. Again.

Where's the proof that Obama called the debt "treasonous," you lying sack of shit?

Waiting... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where is your evidence I said Obama called it "treasonous"...........You are a lying stupid loon.

If $4 trillion is unpatriotic by Obama's own statement; then almost double that amount would be treasonous by my judgement.

No need to respond. You proved yourself to be a liar with your claim that I said Obama called the debt "treasonous".

You Lied. Again. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

No need to respond? Why? Because you just fabricated more bullshit to try and dodge the fact that you made up the "treasonous amount by his own standard" crock of shit, Whir-LIE-turd!

Wheee is that "measuring stick" that determines whether The debt is treason or just disrespectful to a Mom and Apple Pie, Yiu mush mouthed fool?

Here's your ass AGAIN! (Its too easy to serve you, moron!)

Obama wasn't making that argument; in fact he was making the argument that $4 trillion in debt was unpatriotic....a treasonous amount by Obama's own standard...and he isn't done piling up more debt....he still has 2 years to go.

But of course you deflect and don't want to hold Obama accountable for his own actions, using his own rhetoric, or applying his own measurement. Originally Posted by Whirlaway