Buying gifts for married mistresses what excuses do you use

I have never had an actual mistress in the classic sense . . .nore have I been a Sugar-Daddy7 in the current sense. I hobby to have sex with beautiful younger women without drama. I get drama at home. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Exactly. WTF wants a mistress anyway? That's just a second wife and they will be just as upset as the first wife when they find out you're giving their money to some younger hotter chick. It's a recipe for drama.
It's obvious this is just another useless thread. Unfortunately it's about all we have left. LOL
Continue to give her dick and that's it. Once you start buying her shit is when you fuck up because she'll start expecting you to keep buying her shit.

Also keep that easy exit out of the situation on standby. I can understand it being hard if the pussy is too good.
Continue to give her dick and that's it. Once you start buying her shit is when you fuck up because she'll start expecting you to keep buying her shit.

Also keep that easy exit out of the situation on standby. I can understand it being hard if the pussy is too good. Originally Posted by kerwil62
My brother has spoken that's what's up

Lol
You need to listen to your brother sc. I listen to him.
You would be a much better man if you were more like him.
You need to listen to your brother sc. I listen to him.
You would be a much better man if you were more like him. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Lol that's great. "Keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut." - Lonzo from Training Day

Lonzo gives good advice
actually I was talking about kerwil62