Mother's Day Question

People who keep posting about trannys especially on mother's day need psychological care. Originally Posted by rmg_35
Perhaps you can answer the unanswered questions people have in this thread as we are all simply trying to understand the left's new rules:

Do the offspring of tranny males pretending to be a woman wish them a happy mothers day?

Will Senile Biden designate a whole new occasion "Happy Trans-Parent Day"

The father of a 22 year old guy now decides he is a woman. Does the 22 year old guy wish him Happy Father's Day or Happy Mother's Day? Which day do they celebrate? Does he call him Dad or Mom?

Thanks
Mebbe Trannies prefer Father’s Day. Some are actually fathers. Like Kaitlin Jenner.
The OP is bashing and hating. Obsession is starting dozens of threads doing so... Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Naaah, berry starts "dozens of threads" on EVERY far-left absurdity, not just this one.

It might be more fair to say he is "obsessed" with exposing, discrediting and ridiculing ALL of the left's crazy woke delusions, not just their gender fallacies.
Naaah, berry starts "dozens of threads" on EVERY far-left absurdity, not just this one.

It might be more fair to say he is "obsessed" with exposing, discrediting and ridiculing ALL of the left's crazy woke delusions, not just their gender fallacies. Originally Posted by lustylad
Indeed - I am an equal opportunity truth teller. As my profile clearly notes, I enjoy "Exposing Left Wing BS" on a daily basis on a variety of subjects.

And the thing is, one doesn't really have to work hard to expose, discredit and ridicule the leftists lies and delusions. They make it so, so easy to do so.

Funny though, none of the leftists here could answer the questions and provide us guidance on the left's new rules

Funny though, none of the leftists here could answer the questions and provide us guidance on the left's new rules Originally Posted by berryberry

Funny though, you routinely ignore questions.