So good you thought about quitting?

I've met that one. And whenever I see a different provider after her, I feel disappointed. I'm getting cautious about booking a different provider because of how provider #1 makes me feel. And because #1 tours this way about every 2 months or so, that's a lot of build up time in between. But I'm trying to find another at her level so the wait won't be as unbearable. When someone does it right, it's hard to accept anything less.
Most definitely. Our first meeting was scheduled for 90 minutes and lasted for 3 hours. We talked for an hour, had about an hour of BCD and then talked for another hour. Neither of us cared about the time. When she left, all I could think about was, when can I see her again. Our second meeting, also scheduled for 90 minutes lasted 3.5 hours. I found myself missing her between appointments. Not just missing her physically, but missing her, the person. She is stunningly beautiful, but is also highly intelligent, an excellent conversationalist and has a wonderful sense of humor. She is also a very kind, caring person and a wonderful mother to her young daughter. After about 4 meetings, over a 6 week period, we both desired to see each other on a more frequent basis. We discussed more of a SD/SB type arrangement and worked out the details in about 5 minutes. Our lives became entwined and both became better with each other in them. We are lovers, of course, but also great friends and confidants. Our meetings became dates, and we have shared so many wonderful experiences together.....fine dining, the symphony, the ballet, the theatre and a fantastic 5 day trip to a spectacular 5 star resort in Mexico. It was one of the best vacations of my life because I got to share it with such an engaging, interesting woman. She had never traveled outside the country before, so it was great fun just watching her enjoying being treated like a princess for 5 days.

Unfortunately, I suffered a major financial loss a couple of months ago and had to end our arrangement as I could no longer comfortably afford to continue it. We do continue to see each other on a regular, although not as frequent basis because our friendship is genuine and involves real caring on both sides. Yes, her BCD skills are amazing, but she is so much more than that. Above all else, we will always be great friends and continue to be part of each other's lives.
Very cool Stim, in the end you can't really ask for much more than that.

papadee, I know what you mean all too well. The time in between meeting is sometimes crazy. But then one day you wake up and she decides to retire out of the blue and you're left with only the memories. M.mm those pleasant memories.
Had a couple of providers that made me think about quitting but over all had some great times still in the game & playing on
Have you ever had someone put it on you so good BCD in the hobby that you thought about quitting the hobby because you knew it just couldnt get any better?
Thoughts? Originally Posted by beezdat
Luckily many in the hobby have similar experiences. Probably the reason we are still in the hobby. An analogy. Just this weekend I was staying in a four star hotel. On the day of departure I decided I would take a leisurely morning before tackling the drive home. I treated myself to the $25.00 breakfast buffet. I'm typically a "eat on the road" type guy especially when heading home. Turned out to be the best breakfast I ever had, or in memory anyhow. Now I'm not sure if I'll ever top it but feel confident after time I'll meet a similar experience. I do know this. I know were not to eat now.
So if the hobby fills the void of sexual excitement, are there side effects that cant be avoided?? Like attachment?
So if the hobby fills the void of sexual excitement, are there side effects that cant be avoided?? Like attachment? Originally Posted by beezdat
Depends on the person. If its just about sexual excitement then attachment can be avoided. Some people are wired different than others and its not uncommon for the best sex to come from a place where there is mutual affection. That's where the attachment comes in. For others that's not a concern. In the hobby it's best to figure out how you are wired and adjust accordingly. Best to keep things easy and breezy. If you can.
  • Old-T
  • 04-18-2013, 07:16 PM
So if the hobby fills the void of sexual excitement, are there side effects that cant be avoided?? Like attachment? Originally Posted by beezdat
You mistakenly assume attachment is seen by all as a negative side effect to be avoided. That is true for some, but not for others. I would never look for attachment, but when chemistry and common interests turn into friendship I see it as an added bonus.

Again, not everyone's desire or interest, but there are many of us who have long term friends we met this way, friendships that have endured for years after the ladies in question have retired.

Depends on the person. If its just about sexual excitement then attachment can be avoided. Some people are wired different than others and its not uncommon for the best sex to come from a place where there is mutual affection. That's where the attachment comes in. For others that's not a concern. In the hobby it's best to figure out how you are wired and adjust accordingly. Best to keep things easy and breezy. If you can. Originally Posted by Jammer65
Nicely said!
Best way to get over a chick, is to get under a chick. Just might take 4 or 5 on her.
Mods, please close this thread for me. Appreciate it.
This happened to me big time. After a two-hour get-to-know you session with my current ATF, and a second date that went even better...I decided to see her exclusively. Best decision I ever made. Sometimes you just find someone who does it for you and you don't think about anyone else.

Think I'm full of it? Check out my avatar.
I have met a few sexual matches in the hobby. I don't know if I would ever tell the few gents that, afraid I might scare them away. I would so love for them to see me more often, I would even give a discount. I just don't know how to tell it. They may never know. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Curious,...was it looks, size, or overall performance? or what?
Sometimes there is just a certain chemistry. Originally Posted by pyramider
Very true that is.^^^

I had one that was very intense due to the chemistry, which caused a ruckus due to the blinding nature of lust.. For her, it was a combination of timing of where I was in my life at the time and the lust between us, which was high. Fortunately, it did not last but the upshot is I learned some very valuable lessons because of that one.

With the other, like Old-T alluded to in his previous post, attachment is not always a bad thing... and I will leave it at that as I value her as a good friend.
...I would so love for them to see me more often, I would even give a discount. I just don't know how to tell it. They may never know. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo

Just...say it

If they take it the wrong way or get all scared and shit that's on them. You never know unless you, ASK!