Meet and greets

Good for you. If I saw LE anywhere near any kind of meet-up, I would hightail it, too. Nobody needs that kind of risk.

BTW, I don't think they can write a bad review if there hasn't been a session. They might post the info in someone else's review, though. Better to get the first word in.
Am I missing something here between Kickrocks and Sarah? I seem to notice that no matter where she posts, he goes on the attack. I've always been under the impression that attacking other members, results in disciplinary action. Originally Posted by msguru

You should friend her on facebook.

She was banned for outing, I guess it was reversed. She showed no remorse or sympathy for the guy. She made up new accounts to continue to advertise and talk shit after her ban.

She was banned for outing, I guess it was reversed. She showed no remorse or sympathy for the guy. She made up new accounts to continue to advertise and talk shit after her ban. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
May I ask how you know this?
Please don't mess with Analeese!
May I ask how you know this? Originally Posted by Analeese

You could go back and read it all. Just search her previous post under her handle.

She was banned for outing, I guess it was reversed. She showed no remorse or sympathy for the guy. She made up new accounts to continue to advertise and talk shit after her ban. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Thanks Kick for the backstory. I will go back and check it out...If legit, then yeah that would be an issue.

That's borderline outing telling people to friend me on Facebook.

I was banned yes, for false accusations. Had I actually done anything wrong I still wouldn't have any of my accounts.
You'd be hella pissed to if you were wrongly accused of it and no way to say anything right?
How would you feel if you got accused of rape???
Kickrocks follows me because when he first contacted me for a discounted session I told him no. So that's his pet peeve.

Cops made me uncomfortable I have never seen them there, let alone 3. So of course I left.
That's borderline outing telling people to friend me on Facebook.

I was banned yes, for false accusations. Had I actually done anything wrong I still wouldn't have any of my accounts.
You'd be hella pissed to if you were wrongly accused of it and no way to say anything right?
How would you feel if you got accused of rape???
Kickrocks follows me because when he first contacted me for a discounted session I told him no. So that's his pet peeve.

Cops made me uncomfortable I have never seen them there, let alone 3. So of course I left. Originally Posted by SweetSarah512

LMAO! No fucking way I ever tried to get a discouted or any session with you. I wouldn't fuck you for free much less pay any amount of money for that crown tattooed saggy clam.

Please post the proof.
LMAO! No fucking way I ever tried to get a discouted or any session with you. I wouldn't fuck you for free much less pay any amount of money for that crown tattooed saggy clam.

Please post the proof. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Okay lol. Say what you want to stroke your ego. Posting messages gets you banned...

Stay off my posts and keep my name out of your mouth. Its actually kinda of disturbing how much you follow me.
Because you have no proof. Also I will post wherever I want. What's disturbing is the fact that guys will still see you.

" Keep my name out your mouth" LMAO, you're so ghetto.
Because you have no proof. Also I will post wherever I want. What's disturbing is the fact that guys will still see you.

" Keep my name out your mouth" LMAO, you're so ghetto. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Business is going very well for me. Particularly because of trolls. Thank you free advertising!!!

Not ghetto, just a very simple statement. I do not appreciate the fact you constantly talk about me.
I don't appreciate the fact that you are here. Guess we can't all get our way.
Ohh i'am sorry please continue........... K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Actually posting messages won’t get you banned....it is a violation of the guidelines but not a bannable offense

unless you’re putting someone’s personal info or you get an infraction for it and it causes you to point out (reach 25 points you get a vacation)
Thanks for the clarification Analeese.