Damaging Information in Mueller Report

Maybe you can. You can be the mop up boi. Originally Posted by bambino
Nah, he likes to be the biscuit!
"As the report states: '[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.'”1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Notice how the "T" is in brackets? That's because they omitted the beginning of the sentence in Barr's quote. Believe it or not, Wretching Madcow spent 5 minutes on her show last night ranting about how that tiny edit proves there is a cover-up lol!

You can't make this shit up! Mystic's boyfriend is completely nuts! The left is desperate to hype literally anything into a conspiracy theory!
Notice how the "T" is in brackets? That's because they omitted the beginning of the sentence in Barr's quote. Believe it or not, Wretching Madcow spent 5 minutes on her show last night ranting about how that tiny edit proves there is a cover-up lol!

You can't make this shit up! Mystic's boyfriend is completely nuts! The left is desperate to hype literally anything into a conspiracy theory! Originally Posted by lustylad
Birds of a feather.............
The left is desperate to hype literally anything into a conspiracy theory! Originally Posted by lustylad
That will be an excellent standard of proof to establish their "conspiracy" with the Russians to tank Trump's campaign ...

Matthew 7:2
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Don't you just love Christians? "Do unto others ......"

All translated into ..... "Equal Protection"!!!!!
Lets get real for a minute here. The only thing damaged from the report is the libs ego hopes dreams reputations ratings and any chance for them in 2020!! bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Maga baby! Trump 2020 landslide Rushmore
which begs the question of why they want the report released now without any redactions.

wouldn't they be risking another egg on their faces if it turns out to be more nothing burgers?
which begs the question of why they want the report released now without any redactions.

wouldn't they be risking another egg on their faces if it turns out to be more nothing burgers? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
.. the "yoke" of the "egg" are the supporting documents!!!!!!!

The "report" is of no value without the documents supporting the conclusions of fact contained in the report. Does an appellate court render a decision on the trial without the exhibits?

Particularly if the Swamp Lizards thought THE DOCUMENTS were important for Federal Judges to see when THEY SOUGHT RELIEF those same documents are highly relevant for the VOTERS to see in reviewing their slimy behavior.

Just like ... if Predator Bill and Obaminable believed the illegal immigration was A PROBLEM during their administrations shouldn't it still be A PROBLEM during the current administration .....

.... since they DID NOTHING TO FIX IT DURING THEIR OCCUPATIONS?

Hire the jizz mopper! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I didn't realize you were in Lustys Pajama Boy club. Are you their spiritual advisor? Ive heard stories about you religious "teachers"
That 2nd one looks a lot like PissLossi.
does it really matter how many pages the report contained there in??? sources are saying 300, 400, and 700 pages.

they are just making noise.

they are just making noise. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I thought Barr was verbose. It only takes one line.

"There is no evidence of collusion by Trump and/or anyone in his 2016 campaign with any Russians to affect the outcome of the 2016 election of the President of the United States of America."

Unfortunately, Mueller could have reported that $24,999,000 ago!

The Democrats' Solyndra of 2016! Pissing off taxpayers' money again!

"There is no evidence of collusion by Trump and/or anyone in his 2016 campaign with any Russians to affect the outcome of the 2016 election of the President of the United States of America."

The Democrats' Solyndra of 2016! Pissing off taxpayers' money again! Originally Posted by LexusLover

As politifact has reported, the investigation of President Bill Clinton over Whitewater and Monica Lewinsky — headed by Kenneth Starr and then by his successor, Robert Ray — cost upward of $52 million over half a decade. Another $40 million-plus went toward a handful of other Clinton-era independent counsel investigations. These amounts are not adjusted for inflation.

Meuller only spend about 20,000,000 according to the figures I read on politifact. Quite a bargain in my opinion.

The Democrats' Solyndra of 2016! Pissing off taxpayers' money again! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why don't you just have Donald Trump Jr tell us. What an idiot
As politifact has reported, the investigation of President Bill Clinton over Whitewater and Monica Lewinsky — headed by Kenneth Starr and then by his successor, Robert Ray — cost upward of $52 million over half a decade. Another $40 million-plus went toward a handful of other Clinton-era independent counsel investigations. These amounts are not adjusted for inflation.

Meuller only spend about 20,000,000 according to the figures I read on politifact. Quite a bargain in my opinion. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Hmmm.

The $52 million led to impeachment vote in the HOUSE but not conviction in the Senate. It got Clinton disbarred for his actions and lying.

So yeah the $20+(TBD) million got us so much more bang for the buck. Wait what was that bang for the buck again.