Meet the Real "Insurrectionists"

trump isnt like jesus. hes more like samson. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, blind and buried under the ruins of his own castle.

6 foot three inches, and two hundred and fifteen pounds of cold blue steel!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
not one post Trump has ever made proves he has said "hate they neighbor"

prove me wrong Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Of course not. He is too stupid to talk in parables.

Nice to see we agree on that.

Nice to see we agree on that. Originally Posted by Precious_b

we agree Trump never said what you said he said

thank you valued poster
nonsense. prove it.

link??

we'll wait

baahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
reference most all of his social media postings about those that don't kiss his donut glazed fat ass. Originally Posted by Precious_b
not one post Trump has ever made proves he has said "hate they neighbor"

prove me wrong Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Nice to see we agree on that. Originally Posted by Precious_b
we agree Trump never said what you said he said

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What was that? Must be that donny, like you, won't admit how stupid he is. So I know you'll never admit to saying he's too stupid to know how to use the Parable in question while posting to social media while on the shitter....and any other Parable.

But he whole-heartedly would shoot his neighbor on the street and say he can get away with it.
Of the Following . . .
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
trump isnt like jesus. hes more like samson. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
HA HAHAA HAA!

the only way Trump is anyway like Sampson is how he's being thrown out of grace today; And lest we forget the reason why.

the reason for Samson's harsh punishment is because "Samson rebelled [against God] through his eyes as it said, And Samson said unto his father, Get her for me, because she is pleasing in my eyes; therefore the Philistines put out his eyes, as it said, and the Philistines laid hold on him and put out his eyes."

a man sees only what is visible, but the Lord sees into the heart" (1 Sam 16:7). In other words, God can see all, but man's vision is limited. Ironically, as long as Samson could see, he was "blind" to his own deeds; it was only when the Philistines put out his eyes that he became aware of his weakness.

Trump has coveted more than 99.99% of men in the world. You can praise him, or castigate him because of it. In reality, the fact of the matter is Trump is getting what he deserves because of his greed and what he has coveted. His love of money is likely the biggest failing, but you guys on the right who want to give him godly powers/ prowess are literally just lame cuckolds to a guy who doesn't give a shit about you.

Trump is NOTHING like Jesus, but if you went to sunday school even 3x as a kid you'd know that. Jesus never told his followers to uprise against anyone. He was all about forgiveness and love. But then again, this aint the sunday school blog, it's the hooker blog and he's is insurrectionist suspect target #1.
So was Jesus. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Far from it.