How Obama and Hitler are the Same

• CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 03:24 PM
No, he just rounded them up and shot them so he would have no opposition. Just like the liberals other hero Stalin. Originally Posted by satexasguy

they look pretty alive if you ask me ... but I'm not an idiot
What is really fucking scary the tick turds believe the crap they post.
Cause he murdered them all which is on top of Communist/Muslim Obama's agenda!

Adolf didn't have a republican House and Teabaggers to deal with , sooooo Originally Posted by CJ7
Snick
Adolf didn't have a republican House and Teabaggers to deal with , sooooo Originally Posted by CJ7
So you're saying that if Obama didn't have to put up with the Republicans and the TeaParty, he'd be just as effective as Hitler?

The Obamatron is going to blow a fuse! The truth accidentally got out! Thanks, CBJ7!

• CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 10:43 PM
So you're saying that if Obama didn't have to put up with the Republicans and the TeaParty, he'd be just as effective as Hitler?

The Obamatron is going to blow a fuse! The truth accidentally got out! Thanks, CBJ7!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

yup ... with shitheads like willing to destroy the government he would have to hustle though ..
Hmmm . . . CBJ7 is longing for a Hitler-like Führer, and is upset the Tea Party is in the way. I may have to rethink my opinion of the Tea Party. However, my opinion of CBJ7 has only been validated.
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Hmmm . . . CBJ7 is longing for a Hitler-like Führer, and is upset the Tea Party is in the way. I may have to rethink my opinion of the Tea Party. However, my opinion of CBJ7 has only been validated. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

take over the government and stfu
Thank you, CBJ7. I will do just that. However, it will take awhile to undo the brainwashing that makes some people (like you) think that a Hitler-like statism is superior to Liberty, but after they see that freedom is more fun than tyranny, I will voluntarily stfu. Until then, I intend to promote freedom and personal responsibility by every peaceful means possible.

So the Tea Party and the GOP House have stopped a dictator? That is what you've written. I guess you owe us a big favor. If only Hitler had had a Tea Party...
yup ... with shitheads like willing to destroy the government he would have to hustle though .. Originally Posted by CJ7

Destroy the government???? No, that is not correct. We are trying to save the country and reduce the size of government. Don't confuse the two. Why do you think that big government is so good?
What is really fucking scary the tick turds believe the crap they post. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Better than being paid to express an opinion like yourself. You must work cheap.
Thanks for verifying you are being paid to post your babble ..