Why do we(men) hobby?

• Gbfsl
  • 10-21-2014, 12:36 AM
Why do we men hobby? Kind of like the old joke, Why do dogs like their balls?

Answer: because they can.

Pretty simple really. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Sorry, should have been lick, not like!
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-21-2014, 12:37 AM
That should have been lick not like
Hey Duthgar, did you ever think it was your lack of confidence that repels women? I've seen you put yourself down in other threads and it makes me sad Knock it off, man.

Do you need a freakin' hug? I'll give you one free hug, but after that it will cost you.

Love always,
SweaterPuppies Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
It's part of his Hustle, which got you offering freebies SheepHoe.

Well played Duthgar, well played.
It's part of his Hustle, which got you offering freebies SheepHoe.

Well played Duthgar, well played. Originally Posted by ManSlut
That made you jealous, didn't it? I've decided we should go to couples therapy to work on our trust issues.

Here's a gift, from me to you with love.
SP
Why do we men hobby? Kind of like the old joke, Why do dogs like their balls?

Answer: because they can.

Pretty simple really. Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Two country boys walking down the sidewalk come upon a dog lying by the sidewalk licking his tallywacker -
1st Country boy: "Man, I sho wished I could do that!"
2nd Country boy: "You better not, that sum bitch might bite you!"
  • broes
  • 10-21-2014, 01:30 AM
It is not rocket science. There are three reasons.

1) Can't get pussy without paying for it.
2) Wife can't make your dick hard anymore
3) Too big of a pussy to ask wife/gf to suck your dick or any other abbreviated bullshit that fall under other bcd activities.

I think that pretty much covers everything. Except for the cats that have an Asian fetish that just don't want a 5'4 son. AMPS are good to scratch that itch.
Amen

For the religious:

King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

That is a lot of pussy! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

Can you image the horrors if they all got on the same cycle?
Women is the best thing the Lord created. He created man at his image and similarity, then he took a look at Adam and said "Oh shit! that doesn't work". Then he created women.

I love women. everything about them I love. love, love, love it. That's why I hobby. Women is the reason I exist.
I'm here for the simple reason. I married a woman who claims to have no interest in sex. She rarely says no, but she rolls over and well... thats about it. No matter what I have tried she rarely participates. I often wondered if it was me but gave up on that. I have had a few civilian encounters with married women who actually interest in me and now realize it's her. She is a good wife in every other way. Im just not the type of guy who can go without some fun in the bedroom...
Life is too short not to get laid as often as possible.
Can you image the horrors if they all got on the same cycle? Originally Posted by pyramider
I could not imagine being in a place with 999 bleeding, bitching, and catty women.
There are some good answers here, but I think we're missing one of the most important. That being that it's nice to hang out/fuck a chick and NOT have to talk about bills, the kids, remodeling the house, and all the other marriage bullshit.

I get plenty of pussy at the house, but it comes at a price. I have to TALK about EVERYTHING!

Plus, I fuck better after seeing a provider. Maybe I feel more manly. I don't know.
Men of just about every species of animal are genetically designed to breed with as many women as possible over their lifetime. Lions even kill the offspring of a found lioness just to get her to go in heat for him. We're designed with this desire whether we get married or not. And married or single, some men follow their instincts and some don't. Despite the risks, hobbying is the safest and cheapest way to do this.

The fact that it's fun as shit is a by-product. A lovely, lovely by-product!
Hey Duthgar, did you ever think it was your lack of confidence that repels women? I've seen you put yourself down in other threads and it makes me sad Knock it off, man.

Do you need a freakin' hug? I'll give you one free hug, but after that it will cost you.

Love always,
SweaterPuppies Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
yeah i come down on myself a lot but i only do so cause its true. no i dont need no hug, no im not looking for a freebie, im just an honest person.

Every girlfriend that i had sex with left me the next day or following days cause well i have a small penis. i tried and tried all kinds of pills pumps anything i could afford but to no aval.

People say size dosent matter well we all know thats bullshit. I love the company of women i love to make them happy and if the only way i can do it is to get into hobbying then so be it.

i bid you good day sir, and happy hobbying.
  • EZ.
  • 10-21-2014, 05:56 PM
Amen

For the religious:

King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.

That is a lot of pussy! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
...and a lot of mother-in-laws.