Advise on if I should work with a provider?

• Veles
  • 10-03-2024, 02:01 PM
I been in the hobby for over 20 years since my divorce. Never really dated since. This is to say that I appreciate the hobby for what it is, and I appreciate and have a great deal of respect for some of the amazing providers I have met over the years. Having said that, if you been in the hobby long enough we all eventually run into a low life or two, or met a provider who you admire but turns 180 on you. My apprehension from the beginning is that if I start working with this girl and one day when it comes time for payments for services, what if she goes, "do it for free or else!" If you been in the hobby long enough you met a provider or two who flake out on you on the flip of a coin.

I don't regret my decision.
You're what if'ing if you decide to work with the girl you're talking about. The two of you have to decide what works and what doesn't and you won't know unless you ask as it pertains to "do it for free or else!" Luckily I've never been with a lady who has turned on me 180 degrees so to say in the hobby and I've never worked with a provider in a recreational sense. Although I have fantasized and wondered what it would be like to be in a serious relationship with a provider.
I dated a stripper once. One of the most normal relationships I have ever had. It didn't bother me what she did for a living. I decided not to work with this particular provider due to something she said while I was considering to work with or not. Not all providers are bat shit crazy or meth heads. If you ever do find yourself in a relationship with one, just respect her for the woman she is and remember, she chose you despite what she does.