What is the oldest provider/client you've dated?

Dated/smashed - 57

Oldest provider - 40

I'm 51 and don't believe in paying for pussy older than me.
+1
I think my oldest ever was probably 80 I went to an outcall to a retirement home! No Lie! Older men are the Best!!!

XoXo Mya Michelle Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
That's awesome...I'll save that information and utilize it forty years from now.
In terms of difference in our ages, 33yrs.
Oldest I've seen to date has been prob mid to late 40's(They lie a lot so it's hard to know an exact year so I'm trying to guesstimate by tacking on the additional years).....I'm 42 so not too much of an age gap.
Oldest provider, Janet, admitted to 56 when I last saw her a few years ago, but face was 10 years younger and body was 30 years younger than that. She had the most perfect breasts for my tastes I've seen, B+/C- and as firm and upstanding as any 20 something, and yes they were all natural. Amazing.
70 Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Provider or hobbyist?
Provider or hobbyist? Originally Posted by cabletex7
Good question since I do swing both ways...but it was a hobbyist

As far as ladies go...define the word "date..." Lol...and what is "sex" with a woman? Does it have to be a provider or civi as well? Either way, the oldest female I have been intimate with was mid to late forties.
I do swing both ways... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Some older women are what they say they are. One of the good things about us is that we don't play games and focus on what is important. This is my last year in this and i prefer men who are older. Not because of the naughty stuff but because of the un- naughty stuff. I have learned alot form some of the older gentlemen on here

I'm 57 ... ladies say that I don't look it and am more energetic than most. The oldest was a lady I met a year ago on AdultFriendFinder who was 7 years older than me ... making her 63. Believe it or not, turned out we actually graduated from the same high school, and she was the homecoming queen her senior year! I found an old yearbook, and sure enough, there she was. I have never met with a hornier or sexier lady. I'm focusing my time these days with spending time with ladies over 40... Originally Posted by andersontroy24
I guess I should have just said what was the oldest person you've been with while hobbying/providing as opposed to saying "dated" (the street walker term for providing) but you all got the point. Wow some guys still going at it into their 70s and 80s. 20 years in and I'm still looking to experience my 1st 40+ y/o provider experience. Thank to you all for the feedback.
Youngest 18, oldest 80 (I actually saw him a few times last year), who knows where he is now:/
I've been to a few Spa's so only Buddha knows how old they R-E-A-L-L-Y are. As far as Indy's I would say 45.

Youngest 19.
Fourty Seven. (47)

Dated/smashed - 57

Oldest provider - 40

I'm 51 and don't believe in paying for pussy older than me. Originally Posted by kerwil62
I'm 74, pussy older than me, is probably in a nursing home (LOL).

LS