Questions for the gents

I love to fuck while it's storming outside. Last time I had a session during a storm, it was like I was energized by the lightning and thunder. Yeah, it really adds something to the experience.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
wooohooo amen!!
I love your avatar Dallas! I got today off work because of the weather. I love playing while it rains and thunders.
Does the severe weather/rain make you hibernate or wanna play more? Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
A nice long, hard rain always produces nice, long fucks in my experience.

One of the best afternoon marathon sessions was with a friend in a covered patio while the rain pounded on the glass ceiling and walls. :-)
HAHA sounds like fun to me Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
Would be fun for all!!!
I'm playing in rain since work let me stay home...y'all can join me...I love rainy day sex!! Makes me very freaky. Add a couple drinks...wow...I'm your dirty sex toy
Does the severe weather/rain make you hibernate or wanna play more? lol FYI I don't think it will be that bad it looks like its moving another way. My area hasn't had much rain at all! But then again it may be the CALM before the STORM :/ Y'all be safe out there!

XOXO
Nikki Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
gotta say I love the rain! gets me in the mood big time. a real turn on. a tad hard to schedule for however.

and plenty of girls claim, no last minute. ha, ha.

so far it hasn't been that bad but it's been plenty good enough!

wish everyone a safe storm myself.