Nation of Pussies

• WTF
  • 06-14-2017, 11:38 AM
It's been on TV , in the news everyday for the last 54 years..

Are you really that optuse? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
54 years ago, seems like yesterday.

How many conservatives do you suppose cheered the death of a liberal?
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2017, 11:41 AM
I recommend that you all go over to my thread on this topic and starve WTF's need for attention.

L] Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Speaking of Sailor pussy, look who showed up!
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2017, 11:46 AM
Stirring up shit again, fagboy? Go whine about Gabby Giffords getting too much attention... or babies gassed to death in Syria getting excessive media coverage.

Why do you start a thread on something you think isn 't worth fussing about? Isn't that self-contradicting? Oh wait, you're trying to stir up shit before someone else starts a thread pointing out the shooter was one of your Left-Wing Wacko comrades, aintcha?

Why don't you just turn off the tube and go out and find some tranny cock to suck? You'll feel a lot better. Originally Posted by lustylad
I've already pointed out he was a shitty shooting Bernie supporter.

I'm not watching, I'm driving and listening to all these pussies.

Guy might be the John Brown of his time and ignite another civil war.

As Iffy would say, "Good Times!"
That is a rather harsh assessment of the Navy.

Sailor JDCornhole, yes. Originally Posted by WTF
The navy hates it too
54 years ago, seems like yesterday.

How many conservatives do you suppose cheered the death of a liberal? Originally Posted by WTF
You weren't even born yet.

And all I've ever done was congratulate Ted Kennedy for not having a drink since he died.
Only because the media was positive that this would be a deranged conservative.

If the dude was pissed because Bernie got fucked; he was shooting at the wrong people. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Ever notice, when its a white guy that commits one of these acts, RACE Is generally one of the main things the libtard lame stream media harps on. BUT 99% of the time when they are of other ethnicity, its completely ignored. IF EVEN told to the public..
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2017, 12:54 PM
Ever notice, when its a white guy that commits one of these acts, RACE Is generally one of the main things the libtard lame stream media harps on. BUT 99% of the time when they are of other ethnicity, its completely ignored. IF EVEN told to the public.. Originally Posted by garhkal
The media has to tell you the race of a person?
  • Trey
  • 06-14-2017, 01:33 PM
See we need gun control. If he had better control of that gun he could have been useful. 50 shots or more and killed no one. What a waste.
See we need gun control. If he had better control of that gun he could have been useful. 50 shots or more and killed no one. What a waste. Originally Posted by Trey
liberal target do you feel safe Trey
Attached Images File Type: png download.png (3.2 KB, 62 views)
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2017, 02:22 PM
How can we tell who to kill gary.

Do we each get different color uniforms?
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2017, 02:45 PM
I recommend that you all go over to my thread on this topic and starve WTF's need for attention.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2089006 Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Damn JD the gay sailor is trolling my thread for posters
How can we tell who to kill gary.

Do we each get different color uniforms? Originally Posted by WTF
No, your side wears the pink pussy hats.
See we need gun control. If he had better control of that gun he could have been useful. 50 shots or more and killed no one. What a waste. Originally Posted by Trey
Maybe he should have taken up golf.
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2017, 04:51 PM
No, your side wears the pink pussy hats. Originally Posted by lustylad
Just as long as you aren't on my side...

• Trey
  • 06-14-2017, 05:15 PM

liberal target do you feel safe Trey Originally Posted by gary5912
Yep.