Looking for the best tender juicy medium rare steak in town?

Yea...

I am off to one of these joints tonight... Been 2 months... I am having withdrawals.....
Churrascos. Fucking amazing.
Luby's
^^^^ na... Not so much so....

Their service sucks... At least at the bar, food is ok... Been there 3 times. Within walking distance from a project of mine... Memorial City

Edit.. Churasscos
Have been to all these places, including Luby's you sick fuck ... I say the winner is Pappa Bros. Steakhouse with Vic & Anthony's a close second. I know ... That's just IMHO, but I eat a lot of steak.

Going to Vegas next week ... will eat steak at least 3 times. Wagyu Ribcap at Stripsteak in Mandalay Bay is awesome. They fuckin' butter poach it before grilling. That makes it way more healthy!
  • bbkid
  • 12-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Vic & Anthony's
Plus, it's only a 3 block walk to my seats at MMP.
All good recommendations especially Pappas Bros. A few others;

Morton's
Del Frisco's
Perry's
Mortons ain't the same since Fertitta bought them.
They took the bone in ribeye off the menu among other things.
Nevermore!
Perry's Originally Posted by WoodieTx
For pork chops and lamb chops.

Honestly, out of the 15 or 20 steaks that I've bought for others or watched a friend eat.....none of them were happy. They ALL regretted not getting lamb or pork.
Brenner's. Best filet and sides I have ever had and I am a native Houstonian. Got the 10 oz. with Oscar topping, medium rare.
  • bbkid
  • 12-11-2014, 07:28 AM
Mortons ain't the same since Fertitta bought them.
They took the bone in ribeye off the menu among other things.
Nevermore! Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Yep!
Old San Francisco used to have great steaks. Are they still around?

No one has mentioned Shula's either. I've never been there, just heard it was good.

Any more I really do prefer to cook my own steaks at home. It's an easy meal to prepare.

If I'm going out I like something not so easy or unique like good Italian. The Brazilian places where you have a variety of meats are awesome. That's not something you're likely to do at home.
I went to Shula 's once. It was so good....i already forgot about it.
Whataburger does meat good.
Damn you Houston boyz DO have some class...!! In San Antonio we post about who has the best Tacos... damn with the NBA champs all we talk about is Tacos ---- AND churros... thank you Sir Charles...LOL... FYI good work... boyz & Ladies....!!!