Im Bored

You weren't invited either.

If you think, for one minute, sheltering in place is doing anything besides delaying the inevitable (which is finding out if you're going to survive Corona or not) then you let too much hooker math soak in and you need to take a break from this board.

Social drinkers of the non-reactionary type, you know where to find me.

Hobby on Lovelies Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
Wtf...What did I just read?!...So, not sheltering in place is decreasing the inevitable (your words, not our’s)...Smh

You would have done better to just say, “I don’t care, I am having a Corona, no beer allowed, Party because I need money!”

Sidenote: If there wasn’t hookers like Grace Preston, BBW Katrina (and there are several others), I would give up Hobbying and contributing to your PROBLEMS...Thank you to some of you Ladies who have good sense!
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2020, 05:50 PM
This is what happens when a hooker runs out of liquor in the middle of a binge, they start to beg publicly and end up looking silly. Best you sleep it off and check in the morning, maybe you'll figure out how serous this thing is by then

Social drinkers If you think, for one minute, sheltering in place is doing anything besides delaying the inevitable (which is finding out if you're going to survive Corona or not) then you let too much hooker math soak in and you need to take a break from this board.
of the non-reactionary type, you know where to find me.

Where exactly did you get your medical degree at? Yeah, that's what I thought. I'll stick with the health experts and not listen to a hooker trying to make a buck and get some free booze. lol
Y'all's hate is bringing me life.

I'm literally taking the negative energy and bending it to change its very nature!

Keep up the good work

In the mean while, there's still enough good spirits to share with my friends.

P.s. Lucas, why did you mess my post up all crazy in your quote?
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2020, 06:55 PM
Isn't Twitter where lazy hookers beg for money and stuff? You're begging in the wrong place
P.s. Lucas, why did you mess my post up all crazy in your quote? Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
How the fuck can I mess your post up when I simply quoted you and I simply responded. How much have you had to drink this evening?

You should take BLM's advice and just sleep it off and not respond further until tomorrow.
Speaking of Twitter, I saw a tweet of a hooker begging for $60 for "munchies and gas money". WTF????
I'm sure times are tough for many of them, Mr. Red. You have to eat and drive or she could just eat and take the fucking bus and stop the begging.
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2020, 09:11 PM
Speaking of Twitter, I saw a tweet of a hooker begging for $60 for "munchies and gas money". WTF???? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I saw that too, this hooker blocked me the first day on Twitter LOL, I was like WTF? Talk about being a weak! Instead of begging (once again) start sucking cock for them munchies and gas $ since everything else is paid off for the day. All my regular whores would never dare beg for anything or I'll drop them in a second.

If you think, for one minute, sheltering in place is doing anything besides delaying the inevitable (which is finding out if you're going to survive Corona or not) then you let too much hooker math soak in and you need to take a break from this board.

Social drinkers of the non-reactionary type, you know where to find me.

With all due respect, you were kidding with this post yes? I sincerely hope others do not follow this chain of logic or we are more screwed than I even thought...WOW
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2020, 10:58 PM
With all due respect, you were kidding with this post yes? I sincerely hope others do not follow this chain of logic or we are more screwed than I even thought...WOW Originally Posted by GeminiGuy
Hopefully she'll be sober in the morning to answer that question
Dont worry. We are all screwed. Just accept it.
I’m having the time of my life! Enjoying this time to really work out and work on my OnlyFans...

Getting my skills to highest level ever...
ready for me to tour yet fellas?
I am finally Ready! Xo

Check me out

https://onlyfans.com/vanessaink
KEEP SMILING EVERYONE - I know I am!!
Bored and horny here...anyone offering drive through BJs up north?