Ted Cruz is GOP Front-Runner

That thing in your ass, by the way....it's your head.
That is funny!!!

And, not to rain on your usual self-congratulatory parade celebrating how clever you think you are....but, I don't recall indicating anywhere that Obama represents the "black experience" in America. What I do know, and what is relevant to this discussion, is that black Americans turned out in the tens of millions to vote for Obama. Do you think Hispanics will do the same for Cruz?

Dunce. Originally Posted by timpage
Nice Avatar timpage..
So, now being Hispanic is no longer a matter of heritage or ethnicity, it is a collection of "interests". Interesting.
Maybe it only counts for "white" Hispanics. Liberals don't like them too much.
So, now being Hispanic is no longer a matter of heritage or ethnicity, it is a collection of "interests". Interesting. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wow. is that what YOU Republicans think?
  • Old-T
  • 06-03-2014, 10:06 AM
So, now being Hispanic is no longer a matter of heritage or ethnicity, it is a collection of "interests". Interesting. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"Hispanic" is a completely ill defined word. Even among "Hispanics" they don't all agree that they are or aren't "Hispanic".

Maybe it only counts for "white" Hispanics. Liberals don't like them too much. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wow, did you work at how stupid you could make your comment sound? Tell me, what do you consider the definitions of "Hispanic" and what subsets of "Hispanic" do you recognize?
Because of the dominance of early Spanish and Portuguese sailors and explorers every race has had considerable exposure to Hispanic influence. The US Census bureau recognizes five races, White, Black, Native American, Asian and Pacific Islander. According to the Census bureau the largest population of Hispanics are White. The second largest Population of Hispanics are those of Native American Race.
Ted Cruz is about as Hispanic as you.....at least in terms of representing any interests that any Hispanic voter gives a shit about.

I predict we'll have a Hispanic on the ticket with Hillary in 2016. Joaquin Castro. And he'll be running for POTUS in 2020 or 2024. Originally Posted by timpage
Timmy made this claim. I was just pointing out how stupid it is.
... The US Census bureau recognizes five races, White, Black, Native American, Asian and Pacific Islander. Originally Posted by boardman
And which one is a "race"?
More like a million African Americans each voted ten times...But who's counting, Right? Originally Posted by boardman
A NEW fucking moron to suffer.

Great post, boardman. No, really! I mean it! You hit the nail right on the nappy head!