A question for the gentlemen.....

KR can certainly be anoying, but the truth is he is far from the most obnoxious and insulting one in this corner of the internet.

But to answer your question, because for some of them it is the only way they can feel important and pretend they are macho. And when you have mods who applaud that as proper behavior, well, you get more of it.
Originally Posted by Old-T

I feel like we are becoming besties. Nohomo
  • Old-T
  • 08-12-2017, 09:55 PM
I feel like we are becoming besties. Nohomo Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Slow down there big boy. YOU might be that easy, but some of us are not.

Amen!

My guess...they're looking for attention Originally Posted by Alcar0314
Another point of view is that guys that want to "make nice" or champion gentlemanly conduct in their interaction with whores are the ones seeking attention.

Some here waste so much energy trying to get a little of what they can't afford to buy.....

It seems to irk you all to know end that guys can act as they want and so long as they have the cash they get the play....
You see this shit on just about any internet forum. Most learn to ignore those whose lives revolve said forum. Originally Posted by Gamer
Most huh? You haven't...
Slow down there big boy. YOU might be that easy, but some of us are not.

Originally Posted by Old-T

Broke Back Eccie. A bunch of butt lovers here wanting just man time.
That's good - you must be new here?

Broke Back Eccie. A bunch of butt lovers here wanting just man time. Originally Posted by ElleW
Broke Back Eccie. A bunch of butt lovers here wanting just man time. Originally Posted by ElleW
Why are your rates so cheap?

I thought things were more expensive in New York.
Why are your rates so cheap? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
She's a Half Century Old! Her rates are not nearly cheap enough..
Why are your rates so cheap?

I thought things were more expensive in New York. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Yeah if I lived in NYC, I dont. My rates are normal/higher for my area.

She's a Half Century Old! Her rates are not nearly cheap enough.. Originally Posted by Whispers
An Im old dig, how original...

You must be part of the Broke Back butt lovers here. Did hit a nerve?

Carry on.
We do not need any more old whores fanning their names for advertising on co-ed; we have already exceeded our maximum quoto for that!! Go back to ny
We do not need any more old whores fanning their names for advertising on co-ed; we have already exceeded our maximum quoto for that!! Go back to ny Originally Posted by winn dixie
More nerve touching...

Im not even in Texas nor planning a visit. Just came to hang out with the man butt lovers club.

I wrote nohomo but I guess you didn't see that. Anyways I wonder why you'd write this? Is it guys would rather fuck another guy before they fuck you? Must be tough on you. Keep it up you old used up hooker.
More nerve touching...

Im not even in Texas nor planning a visit. Just came to hang out with the man butt lovers club. Originally Posted by ElleW

You should worry about keeping that crusty old vagina lubed up for the next client so you can make rent. Ijs

Ps. I do love a mouthy hooker, if you weren't so old I'd bang you.
Where did you come from?