loser searching for bbfs, with specials no less

And that, ladies and gentlemen, while doubtless true is a sad commentary on state of the hobby these days. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Just to clarify, its him asking I don't consider newsworthy. Actually doing bbfs is a different issue.
It was never newsworthy. What fantasy world do you guys live in that this wasn't going on ask the time? Hell, the list has so many "legends" it's not even funny. It's not like guys weren't asking and girls weren't offering. It makes more sense in every regard to be open about it.

And I'd wager half of the offended people have done it!
It was never newsworthy. What fantasy world do you guys live in that this wasn't going on ask the time? Hell, the list has so many "legends" it's not even funny. It's not like guys weren't asking and girls weren't offering. It makes more sense in every regard to be open about it.

And I'd wager half of the offended people have done it! Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk

BINGO! Yet they are so very offended...
Just to clarify, its him asking I don't consider newsworthy. Actually doing bbfs is a different issue. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
That there are hobbyists who only do bbfs and say so up front was news to me. Maybe I don't get out enough.
That there are hobbyists who only do bbfs and say so up front was news to me. Maybe I don't get out enough. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
Surprising for you to state that considering the ladies you've reviewed. Guess you're stating there's a difference between those that do it and deny versus those that come right out and admit.
Surprising for you to state that considering the ladies you've reviewed. Guess you're stating there's a difference between those that do it and deny versus those that come right out and admit. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
There are also those who admit if asked, but basically you're right.
There are also those who admit if asked, but basically you're right. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
As many posts, especially as of recent have mentioned, if those who BB were open it'd help everyone (guys AND girls). Those seeking wouldn't offend those that don't and that don't partake know where to stay away. A "fetish" but it's so YMMV I don't see that happening (among a host of other reasons) but for people to discuss in open without getting flamed is progress.
As many posts, especially as of recent have mentioned, if those who BB were open it'd help everyone (guys AND girls). Those seeking wouldn't offend those that don't and that don't partake know where to stay away. A "fetish" but it's so YMMV I don't see that happening (among a host of other reasons) but for people to discuss in open without getting flamed is progress. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

I agree, and hopefully we will settle into a niche and be less bothersome to the community as a whole
I agree, and hopefully we will settle into a niche and be less bothersome to the community as a whole Originally Posted by milfy2002
I just love the hypocrisy of those gals that deny here but really do partake. We've got 2 threads going in Coed about BB - are we ready for a Coed BB threAD?
I just love the hypocrisy of those gals that deny here but really do partake. We've got 2 threads going in Coed about BB - are we ready for a Coed BB threAD? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You should totally post a, "raise your hand if you do BB," threAD!

I would enjoy seeing who comes out

I would enjoy seeing who comes out Originally Posted by milfy2002
There will undoubtedly be more providers saying how they're going to use the guys interested in this as part of their DNS list than providers saying they openly enjoy it.

edit: Though I suppose it's no different than those with ML access ^_^
There will undoubtedly be more providers saying how they're going to use the guys interested in this as part of their DNS list than providers saying they openly enjoy it.

edit: Though I suppose it's no different than those with ML access ^_^ Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Yeah but those same providers will be PMing the hobbyists behind the scenes...
No one has said that no one barebacks. I'm sure we all have or had at some point. I'm a mom. I've barebacked. I was married at the time. Does that make it any dfferent?

In the end, it's no one's business what happens between two people bcd (well maybe it is around here but the basic principal is still to respect each other's privacy).

I think the deeper issue (no pun intended) is the idea of advertising that red light on your front porch to any and everyone who sees it. At least that's what makes me cringe. Imo (and it's just my opinion), p4p should NOT be a reckless endeavor and to me, frequently barebacking multiple people is reckless. It makes me wonder what else they would be reckless with.

I hope the rawdoggers do find their niche and collectively buddy up. That would be great. Absolutly Fantastic. Unfortunately, what ends up happening is some jackasses think that just because a small number of ladies are offering it, they can try and coerce other girls into doing it. Or the ones who do it become vehemently defensive or self-indignant and try to point out everyone else who may or may not be doing it in an effort to justify it to themselves.

Its an interesting topic though for sure. That'll never change.
No one has said that no one barebacks. I'm sure we all have or had at some point. I'm a mom. I've barebacked. I was married at the time. Does that make it any dfferent?

In the end, it's no one's business what happens between two people bcd (well maybe it is around here but the basic principal is still to respect each other's privacy).

I think the deeper issue (no pun intended) is the idea of advertising that red light on your front porch to any and everyone who sees it. At least that's what makes me cringe. Imo (and it's just my opinion), p4p should NOT be a reckless endeavor and to me, frequently barebacking multiple people is reckless. It makes me wonder what else they would be reckless with.

I hope the rawdoggers do find their niche and collectively buddy up. That would be great. Absolutly Fantastic. Unfortunately, what ends up happening is some jackasses think that just because a small number of ladies are offering it, they can try and coerce other girls into doing it. Or the ones who do it become vehemently defensive or self-indignant and try to point out everyone else who may or may not be doing it in an effort to justify it to themselves.

Its an interesting topic though for sure. That'll never change. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
THN has a BBW brain! Amazing, it is!
  • BLM69
  • 09-08-2015, 01:11 PM

I would enjoy seeing who comes out Originally Posted by milfy2002
I would love to see that to see who keeps it real in here, I can see both sides of it, most people rather keep it/do it/offer it on the DL and a few are open about it because its part of the real world and the hobby.

I think knowing is always better and can be beneficial for a few obvious reasons, to connect those who seek it and to know who to stay away from for those who want no part of it.

THN; I think when bbfs subject comes up in here, its between a client-provider relationship