I guess we won't be seeing you at the same Bat time on the same Bat channel

Agreed ... but political?

We need Batman to save us from the Orange Sphincter!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what are you talking about yellow sphincter???

so get lost yellow sphincter!
I find it interesting that adam west embraced his typecasting in animated series/movies
the family feud celeberity feud had an odd match up. from the looks of it, the family teams played against 2 teams, instead of 3 teams.

Batman vs. gilligans island
batman vs. lost in space.

can't find any match up with batman & hawaii eye (hawaii five-o) Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
you are correct. since i didn't care much for Gilligan's Island i didn't post that video. you can watch it on Youtube if you like.
Agreed ... but political?

We need Batman to save us from the Orange Sphincter!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

there is nothing in general about the Political Forum where you can't post about various other topics of the day.

and you are the Spleen! we know what your super power is ... baked beans!!!

you STINK! spleen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9rBv4Dn3Bk
you are correct. since i didn't care much for Gilligan's Island i didn't post that video. you can watch it on Youtube if you like. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I did already.

of the 4 matches, only Lost in Space played 3 teams.
http://pagesix.com/2017/06/12/batman...women-a-night/

more on adam west. looks like he was a stud. 8 woman orgy...
lol i saw that the other day. even funnier is the part about him and Frank Gorshin actually getting kicked out of a orgy for acting like their Batman characters.

good thing when he used to say "To the batpoles, Robin!!" he didn't mean it literally

and apparently he encouraged Burt Ward to indulge in the groupie scene as well. Ward talks about their on-set debauchery rather matter of factually

Ward was only 20 and West a mature 37 when Batman went on air so i'm sure West took him under his bat cape .. er wing like an uncle taking his nephew to get laid at a Nuevo Laredo cat house.