This is bull Question for the guys an gals

Read the top of the forum. It tells you exactly what is to be posted.
The fucking weather is not hobby related.
Quit your crying of unjust, and use your noggin to make a post that is hobby related, and not an advertisement.
It’s really not that difficult.
“The weather is so hot here in Houston, how does it effect your hobbying”.
Boy that was really hard, think I need a nap now Originally Posted by beelzebubba
Oh it’s so funny to me you’re so butt hurt about something so small honey I think you need to get a life
Haha
People be are so funny to me like really it’s how about you mind your own business
And honey anything that I ever post that is hobby related they see it as a fucking ad and they delete it anyways.
so dumb don’t you think I haven’t thought of that already ha ha

Like I said you may need to get a life honey and stop worrying about me like you’re so mad about me it’s so funny to me

Thank you for the free attention
Oxox
The Foxx
Anyway no more drama
so hobby related
What’s city is the most active for us ladies right now ? Any ladies know ?
Oh it’s so funny to me you’re so butt hurt about something so small honey I think you need to get a life
Haha
People be are so funny to me like really it’s how about you mind your own business
And honey anything that I ever post that is hobby related they see it as a fucking ad and they delete it anyways.
so dumb don’t you think I haven’t thought of that already ha ha

Like I said you may need to get a life honey and stop worrying about me like you’re so mad about me it’s so funny to me

Thank you for the free attention
Oxox
The Foxx Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
And I find it hilarious you can’t think of a hobby related thought so you get pissed off at the mods, and others that find your attempts completely lazy.
Your lame attempt wasn’t removed, it was moved.
Maybe you should have got a life before you posted this thread?
Just a thought.
Anyway no more drama
so hobby related
What’s city is the most active for us ladies right now ? Any ladies know ? Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I would ask all of these types of questions in the Ladies Area. That's where you'll get replied since you're asking the Ladies specifically.
yeah different mods are different in every state but I still don’t post an ad in other states it’s just Texas is the one that gives me the most shit ! Lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

Texas is the State that "The New Texas Law" really Affected in September.
I would ask all of these types of questions in the Ladies Area. That's where you'll get replied since you're asking the Ladies specifically....and their WKs..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

minor fix....☺
Texas is the State that "The New Texas Law" really Affected in September. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
True!
minor fix....☺ Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Please be discrete with your "minor" fixes .... in this era.
Lol