Nikki girl info.

Elle, what part of she asked me to post for her on this website don't u understand? I'm helping the girl. You don't know the whole story behind this so mind your own business. Originally Posted by Topeka
And you do. You're such a lollipop when it comes to providers.

Wait I wasn't finish.....ed.
Maybe a mod can move it to the right location or better yet just delete the thread. Originally Posted by Topeka

Stop!!!
You are killing me....
Mod iz busy doing faulty detective werck....
Has nothing to do with the rules here, if shes a BP gal, etc. He put all her business out there for all of us to read.

I guess she wasn't entitled to any privacy as a human being?

He just became a no see for some ladies as they dont want to see a gent that will blast their business all over the boards. Originally Posted by ElleW
Umm....he stated she was arrested for something not hobby related....unless my eyes deceive me he didn't elaborate on what she was specifically arrested for.....as I stated maybe it was a bad judgement call but that's a matter of opinion. Why aren't you mad at Law Enforcement for releasing that info.....it was put on the internet by a member from their office....so technically.....they outed her first.....

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2063922

And where's your outrage at this alert: which not only "outs" the females but the males.......plain and simple she's not a member so she's not given the same protection that a verified provider is given. If you feel so adamantly about it then go take it up with the mods but once again it was well within the rules. I don't make the guidelines and rules.....I just attempt to follow them.

I find it interesting how quick someone jumps to say a provider was outed but the alert section contains links which provide real names and alleged crimes of Monger's but apparently that's not considered outing
LOVE the drama here.....first SAB and now Nikki......this is so much better then the movies and cheaper too
So Topeka shills for a gal and talks about her arrest record. She's not a member so that's not outing... do I have that right? Who needs enemies when ya got Topeka around.

Now he continues with the strange white knight shit and writes about what was said in the men's room. Isn't that alone a no no.
#20 - The men and women of our board each have their respective private areas in which secure content is posted and a greater freedom of expression allowed. Each member is responsible for keeping the information in any of the private secure areas (Men's Lounge, Provider Powder Room, The Rest of the Story, posts which have been tagged as private) 100% restricted to the members who are intended to have access to that material. Revealing ANY content which was posted in one of the men's or women's private sections of the board will result in penalty, up to and including loss of your access to these areas. Full cooperation may result in a less severe penalty, and each violation will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Repeated infractions will impact the severity of punishment.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

Folks! Keep this one on track please!
And Gentlemen!, please do not discuss Premium or mens-Lounge content on the open board !!
PK
Also, FWIW...this falls under the 'you post it you own it' mantra here on Eccie.
This thread belongs right here in co-ed.
Be aware of what you post and why. You may not always get the replies you wish...but once they are there....pretty much there to stay.

PK
So Topeka shills for a gal and talks about her arrest record. She's not a member so that's not outing... do I have that right? Who needs enemies when ya got Topeka around.

Now he continues with the strange white knight shit and writes about what was said in the men's room. Isn't that alone a no no. Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
I'm not too sure how specific I can be so please excuse any vagueness however the backlash towards Topeka is a little excessive and not necessary but that's just my opinion

.the whole arrest was brought to the gents by another member and contained exactly what she was detained for........Topeka didn't make the initial post, He actually defended the girlie's privacy and felt it was over the line. While Topeka did acknowledge the arrest in his initial post he did not specifically say what it was, rather that it wasn't hobby related.

I could be wrong but I'm almost 100% sure that the guidelines state that any revealing of Real World information about MEMBERS of the site is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated. The whole shill/reveal ML stuff is something else but in terms of revealing the actual situation he wasn't the culprit.........
Darn. I love this drama
How can I become involved? I'm feeling left out.
Just forget it people. I appreciate the support by august black. He seems to be the only one who understands my intentions were. He's exactly right too. I was asked by Nikki girl to post that she is available, her in all location is safe and to clear up the fact that her recent troubles were not hobby related. She found out about the thread that was posted about her by another member on here which revealed her personal info. I didn't post that thread like some of you think. She is not to pleased that happened to her so since she is not a member here, she asked me to try and clear that matter up. Should have known that this would blow up into a bunch of bullshit. I'm done with this site. Too many people wanna start trouble for no reason. Happy hunting fellas.
Darn. I love this drama
How can I become involved? I'm feeling left out. Originally Posted by TreeBark
I'm sure you'll find a way. Be creative!!
I'm not too sure how specific I can be. Originally Posted by August Black
You can be as specific as you like.... until you can't... and YMMV according to WOS.

.the whole arrest was brought to the gents by another member and contained exactly what she was detained for. Originally Posted by August Black
Was that member banned? That splaination is gonna be fun....

Just forget it people. I appreciate the support by august black. He seems to be the only one who understands my intentions were. Originally Posted by Topeka
Intentions don't seem to matter.... unless I'm interpreting this all wrong....
You can be as specific as you like.... until you can't... and YMMV according to WOS.

Was that member banned? That splaination is gonna be fun....

Intentions don't seem to matter.... unless I'm interpreting this all wrong.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
We are NOT the hobby police. It's not the job of the eccie staff to monitor the actions of shit on the web. Our only concern are the members of this SHMB. If it involves the Real Life information of a member here, we handle it. If someone links a member handle with RL info here they get 1 yr NO MATTER the intentions.
If someone shares RL info of a non-member, while it may be 'bad form', its not a Nuclear violation..... not a member= not a violation.

peace
PK
Its not drama its comedy. Come on now, this is Eccie. Its goddamn freakin' hilarious. Are you all new here?

And my goodness... LOL. You are so missing the point... But carry on.
missing posts?