Custom ECCIE avatars, absolutely free ;-)

Fantastic work GGM!
Thanks Cassidy! I'd be happy to design one for you if you like ;-)
Oh yay!! As soon as I get my new pics I'll contact you!

I'm waiting on them before I get my site done too!
I LOOOOOOVE my new avatar. THANK you SOOOO much, much appreciated!!!
xoxo you're awesome
You're so very welcome, Lacey!! It was easy, I just played up your best feature . Enjoy!
OMG!!! Thank you soooooo much for the avatar, it's amazing!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
Your welcome, you're welcome, Cassidy! Lovely model and lovely photos (muchos kudos to DDBD Photography!). To those of you still waiting, I haven't forgotten about you.

By the way, I love how some of the other web folks have started offering their version of custom avatars now. No worries, I take it as a compliment ;-))

GGM - raising the bar, baby

Thanks Holly and I love the avatar you did for Cassidy....you are a rockstar!
Great avatar.. ill be using it. Just as soon as I get to my computer
Hmm.. not quite the enthusiastic response I'm used to, V..

I see the avi you're using at the moment is not the one I made. A less-than-satisfied customer, we'll have to do something about that..
I would love to have one of your avatars! They all look amazing but I esp. love the one you made for Cassidy.
Aww, thanks Nicky! You're on the list ;-))

My apologies to the other ladies who are still waiting, I've been caught up with website projects the last few weeks, and free time has been in short supply. But they're on the way!
I wud really like you to design me a advatar if u have time
  • Loxly
  • 08-31-2013, 12:39 PM
Nice work from what I see. Ladies just have to remember that they need to submit quality pics for these.

Myself... I'll stick with my mad professor. It's more fitting with my chameleon persona.
Nice work from what I see. Ladies just have to remember that they need to submit quality pics for these.

Myself... I'll stick with my mad professor. It's more fitting with my chameleon persona. Originally Posted by Loxly
Thanks for the compliment, Loxly! Your avatar is ADORABLE and a little disturbing in a dark humor kind of way.. I wouldn't change a thing ;-))

To Susan (thanks for your compliment as well) and the other ladies who have contacted me for avi's, my deepest apologies, but I'm up to my eyeballs with website projects right now (thankfully). Anyone interested in an avatar, you can still PM me and I'll gladly add you to the waiting list, and when there's another lull in my schedule, I'll chip away at the list some more.

Thanks for your interest ladies!!