Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

my statement was (or should have been) it seem like there is a majority of girls who don't care what they look like, as long as they can take the D. Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Why do you care so much??? Someone could say a lot about you by looking at your pictures, and not just that you're skinny. Your face pictures really IMO show a lack of effort to even put basic makeup on (which would help.. A lot.) so you calling out girls who YOU think are slacking in a certain department is funny. You don't even try, or care to, make yourself look presentable from what your pictures show. Ijs.

And btw #5 on your showcase... It needs some touching up.. For you to trash talk curvier girls you sure did forget to do your squats and/or to edit out that cellulite.. Oops!
savannah , you have curves and are a joy to hold but fat is not a term I would use to describe you. I like my little spinner who just returned but its nice to have a woman your not scared of breaking as well.
Some women who actively work out or PERCEIVE themselves as better-looking or in "better shape" than other women will literally bash them or put them down.. Not sure whether it's insecurity w themselves, jealousy, being intimidated by competition, etc but I do know that if someone repeatedly reaches out to you to antagonize you or always is talking about you without any kind of initial communication from you to begin with.. Well that's just jealousy or the other person really has a miserable life.

I've seen it happen on the board and behind the scenes myself where a well-known provider who is in fact in great shape (but has a shitty personality)has repeatedly told me I'm just a fat cow and that I need to go running with her sometime. And of course WP has openly stated I'm on her "fat girl" list. LOL

Sometimes a girl can be the hottest piece of tail on the planet with rock hard abs and a tight ass.. But that doesn't make her a great person to know necessarily Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Please Sweet Treat, grow up and get a life darling. Your attitude is what stinks around here. It is really sad that you have to put up these look at me ads all the time and then bump them in two days just to be back on top again. As I recall there was something said about you putting a hole in your clients hotel room. Just watch what you say around here because it can come back and bite you hard. You are not perfect sweetheart. Oh sorry your look at me thread got moved to sandbox. lol
Welcome back WP!

Please Sweet Treat, grow up and get a life darling. Your attitude is what stinks around here. It is really sad that you have to put up these look at me ads all the time and then bump them in two days just to be back on top again. As I recall there was something said about you putting a hole in your clients hotel room. Just watch what you say around here because it can come back and bite you hard. You are not perfect sweetheart. Oh sorry your look at me thread got moved to sandbox. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Lmao I'm really surprised you're still here considering you send me crazy ass random Pm's every other week. You must really have some pull. Anyone who would like to see her latest harassing message of the week feel free to PM and I'll forward it to you

Lmao!! That is all.
Funny how can I send you pms when I have your crazy ass on ignore. But please do tell me about the hole you busted in your clients wall at his hotel. Yes please post it on here. Hell I will post it myself. I believe it was asking you about the hole you pushed in your clients wall. He's a client of mine and told me what you did. Please I beg of you post it. But hey why dont you go bump your big thread ad that you have been constantly bumping. Oh but wait it already got closed and what reason was that? Lol.
Lmao!!!! Aw you're mad and btw any client of mine would NEVER call YOU and gossip about ME.. Grasping for straws much?

Like I said I can forward it to anyone who asks and they can verify what I am saying

Glad to see you care so much about me that you always have to reach out to me without me even saying anything about you.. Shows how important you really think I am

Have a great weekend everyone!
Xo Savannah
Answer the question funny your ignoring it isnt it?? Why did you punch a hole in his wall. Like I said the first time you must not know how to read. You post the pms are I will. Now the sun is going down not much more lake wake boarding time left.
Peace out Chica
Ps. Your about important as Big Bird
And yeah when you put a hole in his wall he has a right to tell whoever he wants. Guys just do some research you will see what she did to this man.
you know there is a difference in building yourself up through actions ... and tearing others down in an attempt to make yourself look better.

wanna guess which technique really shows one's true colors???

wulf_princess, if this is true...
"Honestly not expecting it to last long lol, I'ts kind of just become a thing now."
why even post??
Lmao!!!! Aw you're mad and btw any client of mine would NEVER call YOU and gossip about ME.. ... Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
as the wise and intelligent Justin Beaver once sang...
NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

sweet treat and tara, i would appreciate it if you would pls take your discussion to another thread or pvt msgs. wulf_princess started this thread.
savannah , you have curves and are a joy to hold but fat is not a term I would use to describe you. I like my little spinner who just returned but its nice to have a woman your not scared of breaking as well. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
+1
Lmao
  • ktiix
  • 09-27-2014, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by Bestman200600
She's fucking sexy ofc, but most women are in some way or the other. And sometimes you might feel like a banging hot gym bunny like Tara, but sometimes you want someone you wouldn't feel like a troll standing beside. It's hard (for me) to indulge in my fantasy if all I can think of is Shrek standing beside some hot chick grabbing her like a hillbilly. "C'mere girl lemme grind on yer face."