Love?

Analeese, YOU are GoRgEoUs!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Awww ty you hun you’re sweet !
I would not say fallen in Love, more of the Friends with Benefits type thing I think. Years ago, I got close with a lady and we went out, had fun, etc, just as friends.
OP, you thinking of pulling a Pretty Woman on one of our lovely Dallas providers?
  • BLM69
  • 10-17-2018, 12:58 PM
Lot's of love stories here, I couldn't fall for anyone in this lifestyle
  • L.A.
  • 10-17-2018, 01:07 PM
No one ever does...…..until they do.
Well by definition love is crazy. But are you going to love her as she fucks other men to sustain herself or are you going to support her? There are a few providers here that I would love to fall in love with and I’ve seen providers over the years play guys for support in the name of “love”. Keeping it professional and covered is best. If it’s covered is less emotional. No trick babies. Much harder to get attached. Enjoy a professional encounter for what it is.
I fell in love one time with a client. It was a man I met while I was dancing. He was married. It could never go any farther than a client relationship, but boy we had a blast together! When he passed, I was very upset. Still think about him a lot. Originally Posted by leslie@nn
That is a very sweet story, thank you for sharing it.
  • BLM69
  • 10-17-2018, 06:15 PM
Well by definition love is crazy. But are you going to love her as she fucks other men to sustain herself or are you going to support her? There are a few providers here that I would love to fall in love with and I’ve seen providers over the years play guys for support in the name of “love”. Keeping it professional and covered is best. If it’s covered is less emotional. No trick babies. Much harder to get attached. Enjoy a professional encounter for what it is. Originally Posted by FunMonday
These lover boys ain't thinking that far ahead, I'm sure there's a big number of trick babies being created here, hope these guys are smart about disappearing.
I think its best not to go that direction!
  • motor
  • 10-17-2018, 07:14 PM
Listen, this is all about the greenbacks. Nothing more. The minute you think you are different is the minute you set up for the fall. Remember....if you were not paying the ladies would you ever have a chance in the RW. Don't fool yourself.
I have someone I very close to but not in love
( not say I could not happen )
but at the end of the night
he still opens his wallet
I do love his wallet
I do love his wallet Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is true love in our hobby...
I am deeply in love for two minutes then i need my 58 minute nap ... but those two minutes oolala.
Yes I have. Wish she would have felt the same
  • BLM69
  • 10-18-2018, 12:22 AM
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is true love in our hobby... Originally Posted by needingmilking
Only delusional tricks fall in love in the hobby, this goes for the women too, then you wonder why it didn't work out.

Drain the lil guy and move on men, these women are not relationship material, but they're great for other things