The low ratio of New Providers on the Scene reviews or future ads to the Volume of W & I Forum new provider threads

I am NOT bald!!
And...
They come to the realization that for any amount of money, they can't hop in sack with an old, smelly, fat, bald, toothless, hopeless, dickless, moley, greasy, bad-breathed, rude, loud, blowhard shithole of a client...and pretend he's sexy and enjoying herself.

Or...

A sugar daddy grabs 'em.

They're severely unorganized and don't want to be pimped or managed. (It's MY fuckin' money)

They ARE pimped and he's a doofus who manages to ruin her reputation in 15 minutes. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I bet it's mostly what THN says, girls are mean
I would also think the thoughts of this glamorous life of lots of easy money with Richard Gere types turns out to be nothing of the sort. Like THN alludes to - it takes a very strong woman to be able to put up with this lifestyle for any period of time. If they're not strong they seem to get into some type of dependency issue to keep her going but that's sadly a short ride.
The real kicker is two months of reviews in 2011 or 2012, no further activity and their showcases are still up. Sometimes they pop back in, probably cash harvesting.

Classic case for OP..Angel Dreams. Ran a serious weeklong special, figure how many guys can rotate in 90 minute cycles (60 session and 30 recovery), she bailed on it by Friday morning, either her pussy hurt or she had enough cash for a new C class. Either way...poof..go figure. Originally Posted by phildo
Yea! The $$ Bend Me Over special. I was the 10:00am she bailed on!
Could be they are going to school; but there is hope for a return...that is if they go to UT